Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jupiter Ascending. Hmmms...

Haven't heard shit about this.

Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis) was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning toilets and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine (Channing Tatum), a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along – her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah shit looks insane. Gimme dat. Still need to see Cloud Atlas.

Comment

• My money is on Jupiter Ascending to breakout next summer.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Of course, it has C Tates.

Comment

• I'll save my money.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Wachowskis are due a big comeback and WB gave it their mid/late July vote of confidence.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ahnold to be in Toxic Avenger remake? Interesting.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds bad. Might be good. I'm conflicted.

Don't tell Yoda.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's not like the original is some sort of holy grail. I mean, I totally dig it (10 points!), but the thought of a bigger budget Toxie without Lloyd is super intriguing to me.

Comment

• Yeah. Steve Pink is the more interesting part of the news to me.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cGG-YNxOx5o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

duuuuudeeee

Comment

• I liked the first.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• SAme. And that looks fucking awesome. I demand to see that alien short RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• I know those review blurbs are supposed to get me all excited but now I say this movie can f right off. The first one was super intense, I don't need more intensity from the sequel.

(Totally can't wait to be afraid of basically everything again.)

Comment

• It was ok, I didn't know there was such a fanbase here for it. If I would've known, I would've got some swag to promote it.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X