No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline is SO FUCKING RETARDED it's actually fun. It would have been terrible, had the ending being traditionnal.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• EDGE OF TOMORROW is getting really, really good buzz. The reviews for it that are out so far are pretty glowing (for the most part). Troy, have you seen this yet? Is it really the goods?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        EDGE OF TOMORROW is getting really, really good buzz. The reviews for it that are out so far are pretty glowing (for the most part). Troy, have you seen this yet? Is it really the goods?
        Best Cruise movie for me since War of the Worlds. However, it's going to eat it hard. This movie is too demanding on the DERPY crowd. Going to be big in Asia, though.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm seeing the shit outta that movie. Don't care.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Skyline is SO FUCKING RETARDED it's actually fun. It would have been terrible, had the ending being traditionnal.
            Yep. The ending is what made me actually give a shit. Just because it was so fucking weird and felt like it belonged in a video game.

I also still dig the shit outta the VFX which is really the only reason the movie was made to begin with.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Best Cruise movie for me since War of the Worlds. However, it's going to eat it hard. This movie is too demanding on the DERPY crowd. Going to be big in Asia, though.
              So the ending sucks as well?

Still interested though.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Yep. The ending is what made me actually give a shit. Just because it was so fucking weird and felt like it belonged in a video game.

I also still dig the shit outta the VFX which is really the only reason the movie was made to begin with.
              I was ready to shit on it, but tht ending was so insane.

Comment

So the ending sucks as well?

Still interested though.

I was ready to shit on it, but tht ending was so insane.
                Well, I didn't mention Jack Reacher since I consider that movie to be a bizarre anomaly that escaped from Paramount. Still love it, though.

I like bits of the ending, but not what they wanted to have happen. Still, I like the movie more than Groundhog's Day.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Jack Reacher was so great.

Comment

Jack Reacher was so great.
                    It was, but it's such a weird blip.

Comment

• Every single movie I've been to in the last three months has had an Edge of Tomorrow trailer attached to it. Some even had two.

I just want that fucker to open already.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed with Russ on that one. I got tired of the damned trailers for it in front of EVERY. SINGLE. MOVIE.

And yeah, JACK REACHER is great. It actually gets better and better with each rewatch, too.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It looks amazing. I've been hyped for it forever. I just wish they kept "All You Need Is Kill"

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Still, I like the movie more than Groundhog's Day.
                            Sorry, is no-one going to comment on this? This will not stand, man.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              It will stand over Harold Ramis's grave and piss in his rotting bespectacled eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                If I had to pick a fight with every Troy-ism I see here I'd hire Hocken to peg him full time.

Comment

Working...
                                X