• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE LAST SON OF GOTHAM?

The question mark is ambiguity, son.

SLAM EVIL!
    SUMMER 2016
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That second one cuts deep.

But really, with the plan they have for their next installment, it makes sense and is about as good as one can hope for at this stage.

Baby steps out of Shitsville.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is funny how Superman is getting second billing in his own sequel.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Somewhere Henry Cavill is crying into his protein shake.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• all of this talk belongs in the BAT NIPS THREAD
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck that, you renamed the thread like a WB Executive!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vco0SpSz17g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah that looks cool. Weird, no Marvel logo.

Comment

• if they add a fucking musical number in the middle like in Wreck It I'm fucking out for good in regards to Disney flicks. I thought this was a Pixar flick and when I found out it was Disney I got a bit less excited.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Km_3_lR2M_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still in for this

Comment

• Yeah, I'm in for Elder Scrolls Elf C-tates alien flick.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SKYLINE 2: SKYLINING

yeessss

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I'm down so long as it's not some Direct to DVD bullshit
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I THINK Skyline is a movie I saw. So, yeah...

Comment

• it was the best non video game video game movie. Plus Brittany Daniels is sooooooo hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X