No announcement yet.

Summer Box Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kids can't wait for space chimps...thank God they're showing that here for de free
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Corey's little nephew is dying to see the Dark Knight. I think kids just see Batman and go, "I wanna watch!"

I have a feeling there's gonna be a bunch of fucked up kids come July 19.
      And i had to tell him a million times that i need to see it first.. He's almost 6 but can't understand that this movie is most likely going to be scary for him.. But we will see..
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Uh-oh, early Hancock reviews haven't been so good. Damn shame, the idea seemed like such a cool one.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Uh-oh, early Hancock reviews haven't been so good. Damn shame, the idea seemed like such a cool one.

Yeah its too bad. Actually thought this would be fun. Sounds like the post-production/editing got a little messy.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The original script: "Tonight He Comes" was apparently way darker. Sounds like the studio fucked this up hard. Plus they spoiled shit in the goddamn trailer. Ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Begins did good, not great. I do believe dvd sales were fantastic. Dark Knight has a great lead off from Begins, the Ledger tragedy, and everyone's favorite villian, the Joker.
              The Dark Knight is going to win!
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Me and Sarah were given Wild Hogs by her mom. I tried to refuse, but I had no choice. I will not recognize it as part of my collection. I refuse!
                Yeah, how rude he actually did try to tell my mom "No"!
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• Well that is a valid excuse to be rude. Wild Hogs?! Come on now.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• True.....well the dogs got a hold of it so Ari must be some what happy.

Right Sweetie??

Comment

• He probably wiped peanut butter all over it and left it on the floor
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• It shows my vote but not my name on the poll. Just wondering. Dark Knight will take it. Ledger will get the oscar. Oh yes.

Comment

• Maybe my vote didn't go through way back when.

Comment

• Fixed.

Comment

• The oscar? Ridiculous. Let's wait and see. I mean he may be awesome, but oscarworthy? Hmmms...

Comment

• I'm not saying he deserves it necessarily. It's the sympathy factor. The academy loves that shit. Although, he does look pretty fucking crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X