No announcement yet.

Summer Box Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe his performance will earn him an Oscar nomination.....
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Ok, if he was alive then. No way in fuck would people even be saying anythign about an oscar nod, except nerds.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The day he died I told my girlfriend that he would get an oscar for this.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, but that's not earned then.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That was kind of my point. None of us have seen it yet, so who knows. Everything I read said he's completely immersed in the role. We shall see. C'mon Rob, why so serious?

Yeah. I did it.

Comment

• I'm just sick of the hype machine at this point for this movie. I was all on board but now it's just ridiculous. Heath will more than likely be super awesome, that we can all agree on. But Oscar worthy? Actually, why not? THe Oscars are a joke anways..

I can do it too...

Comment

• Actor/Actress' EARN Oscar nominations for their performances regardless if they die or not. True that people do feel "pitty" for Ledger so therefore they give their vote. However I believe if his performance is worthy....he should get the nomination...even if he's dead. It's happened before in the past.
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• We'll all have a more informed opinion in a few weeks.

Comment

• Exactly. See I have no problem with that. But all these people spouting off that this is the greatest movie of all TIME!!!! OMG! or HEATH = OSCAR without seeing it are getting to me.

Comment

• My point was that because of his death, regardless of the quality of his performance, he would get an oscar. It just so happens that I think his performance looks to be quite excellent.

Comment

• And that just goes to show that the oscars are a fucking joke. But I do agree with his performance, at least what has been shown so far.

Comment

• Pretty much all award shows are useless. As well as all of the "list shows" and lists on the net.

Comment

• Except our lists on the podcasts. Those are to be taken as gospel. haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Except our lists on the podcasts. Those are to be taken as gospel. haha...
                              Obviously. Podcaust = The Gospel. The Zombie Gospel.

Comment

• PODCAUST= The ONLY Award that matters "The Best Post of the Day" Award!

Comment

Working...
                                X