No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keri Russell just got cast in Episode 9.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I look forward to her being great and completely underutilized!

Comment

• I hope her brain explodes again.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rumor going around Naboo is going to be a pretty big location in Episode IX.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• if JJ brings back gungans just to spite fuckers I'll be so happy,.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I never minded Jar Jar (He was made for little kids) and the hatred I always found baffling.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If the gungans didn't talk there wouldn't be half as much hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Rumor going around Naboo is going to be a pretty big location in Episode IX.
                  If this is true I don't know if I can take a minute of it seriously
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Rumor going around Naboo is going to be a pretty big location in Episode IX.

It's bullshit.

The nerds are mistaking a Wonder Woman 84 shoot for Episode 9.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I never minded Jar Jar (He was made for little kids) and the hatred I always found baffling.
                      I entirely get the hate.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh, and as much as I like to shit on the Prequels, there's one line, ONE LINE, that is genius, as it speaks exactly on the current political climate, as well as the past one.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I hope her brain explodes again.
                          Or...she's already had the brain explosion and just goes around every scene with her wall-eyed look, making everybody uncomfortable.

We need more representation of the exploded in Star Wars.

One of my best friends happens to be an exploded brain.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I also want JJ to cast ScarJo as Lando.

Comment

• I want to cast Scarjo as Jedi Master Slobber Knockers.

Comment

• Just make them all The Decraniated. I need an entire movie about these freaks.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X