STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Tried and failed to watch that new SW Resistance animated show. It's so goddamn ugly that I turned it off 10 mins in. Ugh.

I've watched the first two episodes and so far the only interesting parts have been the First Order scenes, which have made up a total of 30 seconds.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Star Wars Robotech is ugly? Get out! A show thrown together at the last moment can't be that bad.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A guy I've known since elementary school did design work on it. I guess I should check it out...
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It is soooooo ugly and lifeless.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ANXucrz7Hjs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now I wanna see one with Nic Cage's head on every character in Solo.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• latest rumor is that Matt Smith is set to play a young Palpatine in Episode IX.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  latest rumor is that Matt Smith is set to play a young Palpatine in Episode IX.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh

I had something to say about that, but I'm going to keep my mouth shit because I can't keep track of who knows what and when anymore.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Now they can tie in Terminator Genisys to this movie.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• CBS is saying no teaser or whatever for Super Bowl 53.

But, we get new trailers for Captain Marvel and Dumbo because America wants it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I had something to say about that, but I'm going to keep my mouth shit because I can't keep track of who knows what and when anymore.
                        Just stumbled over this. This sounds fun!
                        Are you at liberty to humor us now. Half a year later?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          CBS is saying no teaser or whatever for Super Bowl 53.

But, we get new trailers for Captain Marvel and Dumbo because America wants it.
                          Ugh. That's dumb. You got me hyped and now I'm not hyped. I blame you. JUST YOU. hahahah

I also just want another BAD ASS out of nowhere trailer to hit like they did with Iron Man trailer and that ID4 trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            Just stumbled over this. This sounds fun!
                            Are you at liberty to humor us now. Half a year later?

Oh yeah, hell I'm surprised someone hasn't brought it up since then. If I don't have someone refreshing the spoiler shit, I blank on it.

Spoiler: Matt Smith 

Apparently, dude is playing the lead Knight of Ren that get sent out into deep space to hunt down Luke. In Episode 9, Kylo calls them back to his new First Order Empire thing and Matt Smith is supposed to be the one that has a problem with all of it.

Basically, UMM DUDE. What's this about a Rey and you already found Luke and you're just now summoning us back home? What the fuck, man?

Comment

• Well at least they're consistent in being inconsistent.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Now, the usuals are talking about title and teaser announcement between tomorrow morning and Monday.

The Disney folk seem to think that they're using the title announce to promote the 2019 return of Star Wars Webshow thing tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X