No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sGbxmsDFVnE?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so awesome. SO AWESOME.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The use of Han's theme at about the 1:06 mark (when the Falcon starts flying around) gave me shivers.

FUCK YEAH.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• John Williams OWNED that shit. Oh my god.

The visuals were cool too, I guess.

Comment

• "It's true. All of it."
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sGbxmsDFVnE?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              I think I'm finally full on fucking IN for this shit. THAT'S a trailer. And I was so meh till now.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wow. WOW. Visually, this is so beyond everything Lucas and ILM ever attempted or possibly imagined. The Falcon in hyperspace, the hyper-kinetic dogfights, even Rey climbing around in all that stuff (wrecked Star Destroyer?) in the beginning is light years ahead of anything we've seen in any of the films in the past.

I was onboard for this from the beginning, and with Hateful 8 as well, I'ma have me a very merry Christmas this year, y'all.

Comment

• This might be the single coolest trailer ever. Wow.

Also got my tickets, reserved seating, on saturday night the 19th.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Trailer looks cool but I've been burned 3 times already by promising Star Wars trailers so it didn't do a lot for me.

That said, already have imax 3d tickets to see it on opening Sunday with the Mrs
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        Trailer looks cool but I've been burned 3 times already by promising Star Wars trailers so it didn't do a lot for me.

That said, already have imax 3d tickets to see it on opening Sunday with the Mrs
                        You may get a pass for Phantom, as we all did, but Episode 2 and 3 didn't look as promising as that. That, is a return to form, and even more.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Even though this trailer told me nothing, I still loved what I saw. Fuck, this movie is going to make all the money, ever.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nathan and I finally watched it. Chills. Goosebumps. Tears. All the feels. It's just so beautiful. Poetry. They should have sent a poet.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still love how animalistic Kylo's saber is.

Comment

Working...
                                X