No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit, trailer time.....I FUCKING HOPE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GOD YES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUCK YUEAHAHAHHAHA

Comment

• I knew what was coming, but seeing it for the first time.

FUCK YES.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ngElkyQ6Rhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Also, Tie Fighter chase through downed Star Destroyer is in IMAX 70 mm.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• #SOMANYBONERZ

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They're now giving us header images and shit to use. Way to fuck it up, Disney Marketing.

Comment

• Great trailer.

They have effectively taken the 2015 Box-Office Crown away from Age of Ultron.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Dat opening shot with the crashed X-wing, followed by crashed Star Destroyer? Loads were shot all over the place.

Really curious what's up with that Chrome storm trooper dude, but don't bother posting any spoilers on my behalf as I won't read em. I can't be the only one who finds it hilarious that EVERY shot of black storm trooper dude has been him soaked in sweat, panting and looking terrified. Like 4 different scenes. Awesome.

I've been trying to stay really uninvested in this one but the hype is becoming real. Love that we're back to practical effects and everything looking worn and real.

Is it wierd that the only thing I didn't care for was seeing Han Senior Citizen show up? I would've been perfectly fine with only the new characters.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I took these from the trailer on youtube.

Last edited by Matt; 04-16-2015, 12:41 PM.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Is it wierd that the only thing I didn't care for was seeing Han Senior Citizen show up? I would've been perfectly fine with only the new characters.
                            I have zero interest in Ford returning. He distanced himself from the franchise that made his career for decades and hasn't given a shit onscreen in quite sometime. Fans are so stupid and in denial they will convince themselves he's not phoning it in come December.

They should be excited for Hamill's return more, especially after he loyally continued to keep in contact at conventions and so on. Contrary to popular belief, he never had to do that. He's just a nice guy and appreciative. Dude own points on Star Wars plus all the dough he made from voice-over work and, no joke, Wing Commander.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I JUST CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• so new Empire logo eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X