STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue One first standalone flick and VIII in theaters in 2017
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Here's hoping that Denis Lawson is calling his agent.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yessssss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want this to be like a bad ass war movie but in the SW universe like I said back in episode 74

Comment

• I want this to be STAR WARS: TOP GUN.

Time to buzz the Death Star!
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Faraci says it's supposed to be about bounty hunters.

I'm with you Rob; I want a badass war movie.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Total fucking switcharoo, but sounds cool. Jon Knoll getting story credit on it.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still, there's more going on than what was announced. Game is at half, I'll hop back on here once it is over.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm still holding out hope that Maslany gets into one of these things in some substantial way. I'm not an Abrams hater but I expect the quality jump from episodes VII to VIII will cause whiplash.

Comment

• I'll head back in here since the game is making me antsy.

Spoiler: Lights please. 

What happens when you have three writers and a director that wants to make four different movies? You fire the most expensive writer and then cram everything into one script.

Orphan Black can't play a rogue? Recast and play to the strengths of the replacement.

Felicity Jones as a Princess Leia pilot type? Sure, why not.

Not enough story for the Reindeer Games style Han vs. the Bounty Hunters? Throw in that Rogue Squadron story that Jon Knoll had floating around.

Tie it back into Rebels and the new movies? Sure why not! Hire the guy who helped Branagh to revamp Cinderella.

Making films by committee.

Comment

• Debating doing an update of where the rumor mill has us at, but Episode 7 is a headache.

Comment

• Headache? In what way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Headache? In what way?
                            The leaks are starting to drop in number and line up more. However, Bad Robot is actively leaking fake shit. So, it is constant sorting of tidbits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              The leaks are starting to drop in number and line up more. However, Bad Robot is actively leaking fake shit. So, it is constant sorting of tidbits.
                              And that Making Star Wars is talking outta both sides of their asses to get shit out first.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                And that Making Star Wars is talking outta both sides of their asses to get shit out first.
                                Not quite. They've got a far better track record than LR. However, they run everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X