Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I was talking about TROS, not SOLO.

SOLO is completely flat and tries to hard to explains shit about the character that didn't need explaining. Also, he's flat out NOT a hero before ANH. His arc in ANH and TESB is in becoming a hero.
    It's almost as if the people in charge don't know what the fuck they're doing.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Honestly not that bad. Rewatched over Xmas and it's fun. Better than the last movie by far.
      I'll catch it on netflix then but I'm losing interest in Star Wars at this point.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• got my 4k boxset of all 9 SW flicks in the mail today. Considering we'll never see a 4k OG trilogy sans FX I said fuck it since I have the demastered flick on blu already.

fucking pumped to check these out in 4k. There are more important things to be annoyed about, and SW with additional fx is not one of those...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just got a couple of shitty people commenting on my Rise of Skywalker review.

Mainly Last Jedi die-hards giving me shit for saying that literally everything in the sequel trilogy is equally bad because there seemed to be not overall thought into the process.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            got my 4k boxset of all 9 SW flicks in the mail today. Considering we'll never see a 4k OG trilogy sans FX I said fuck it since I have the demastered flick on blu already.

fucking pumped to check these out in 4k. There are more important things to be annoyed about, and SW with additional fx is not one of those...
            I'm thinking on getting that as well. The thing is, I have them on iTunes/Vudu already in 4K so what's the point (apart from having them on physical media)?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know that none of the SW flicks I bought on itunes are 4k so that's why I grabbed it. But also because physical 4k will always look better than streaming and in the event my internet dies I'll at least have some nice 4k transfers ahha.

But honestly, I bought it because I figured I owed it to myself to own the set after being a die hard fan for so long.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                But honestly, I bought it because I figured I owed it to myself to own the set after being a die hard fan for so long.
                Yep. That's why I'm sorely tempted to get the set as well. I almost feel like I 'owe' it to Star Wars to buy it.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Star Wars wont get any more money out of me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have pretty much all the SW films on Blu, so Rise of Skywalker will complete the set.

Should tide me over until season 2 of The Mandalorian pops up. Love, love, love that show.

Comment

• Gotta be honest, I haven't seen solo, haven't seen Rise and honestly I'm just kind of over it. They all look great but this last trilogy seems to be movie making by committee and every time they met at least two people were absent.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I kind of got that feeling as well re: the latest trilogy. I liked it fine, but feel there was some holding back in the first two films, with everything but the kitchen sink thrown in for the third.

Now that the Skywalker story is over and done with, I'm still stoked to see where they go next with the franchise. I'm very curious about the High Republic stuff Disney seems to be pushing, and would welcome stand-alone stuff like the Mandalorian.

Part of me would also dig a Tales of the Jedi anthology series, narrated by Mark Hamill as old Luke, telling tales from Jedi history using holocrons, tomes, whatever, with new tales every week or two.

Comment

• So Taika Watiti is gonna co-write and direct a new SW film. BRING THAT SHIT ON RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• If anybody can/will do anything interesting with the license I'd expect him to. We'll see though.

Comment

• Been slowly chipping away at the Binge Mode Star Wars podcasts....and I need someone to remind me. Who/what the fuck was Snoke exactly?

Comment

• Just a clone made by palpy and the cultists on exegol I thought? I don't do the extended shit anymore because fuck you put it in the movie if its important.haha

Comment

Working...
                                X