No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, if you noticed the flub in the Ben Solo vs. Knights of Ren fight and how awkwardly the last shot of the film was staged...now you have an idea.

BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL TEAM DIDN'T EDIT THAT SHIT TOGETHER.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Because it explains a lot.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'd rather see the Snyder Cut first.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YEAH BRUH
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'd rather see the Snyder Cut first.

I think there’s more chance of that happening. As irrealistic as it is. Disney is stopping this for sure.

Man, they really fucked it up. Like, baaaaaaad.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Honestly, I can see this JJ cut leaking because it's probably 'finished' in terms of special effects and such. The Snyder cut, by all accounts, is unfinished for large swaths of time and would take untold millions to polish off into a presentable film.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Doesn’t the Donner Cut for Supes 2: the KY Connection feature a bit of unfinished material?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Doesn’t the Donner Cut for Supes 2: the KY Connection feature a bit of unfinished material?

Yeah, there's an entire scene between Supes and Lois that's a dress rehearsal. Superman even has sweaty pits, IIRC.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• lel

That's how fetishes are born.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Some truly astounding laziness and hastily installed drywall in the shit smeared double wide that is a galaxy far far away."

Hahahahahahahah

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• so that stuff in regards to Colin's original script that leaked sounds so much fucking better than what we got. Yes I know things could have changed and would have, but fuck man. That's the movie I want.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

so that stuff in regards to Colin's original script that leaked sounds so much fucking better than what we got. Yes I know things could have changed and would have, but fuck man. That's the movie I want.
                          There's some stuff I like, some stuff that leaves me really scratching my head, but mostly it just feels different. Not sure it would have been better or worse, but definitely different.

But, since it was written before Carrie passed, we'd never have gotten that script anyway...

Comment

• true, but the further I get from Rise the more I fucking hate it.

Comment

true, but the further I get from Rise the more I fucking hate it.

Honestly, I've seen it twice and I'm just ready for whatever is next now. The whole sequel trilogy was frustrating. I don't hate Rise, but I understand those that do.

Comment

• I still hate that Ben was redeemed and that Rey was like "COOL GIVE ME A KISS EVEN THOUGH I WATCHED YOU BLOW UP MULTIPLE PLANETS AND KILL UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE BUT YOU'RE HOTTTTT"

I like the idea that Rey truly is the best Jedi because she doesn't stray from hate in Colin's script. That shit would have been doooope.

Comment

Working...
                                X