STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Zorii is Keri Russell according to the new Vanity Fair piece. Your sources were wrong. I NOW QUESTION EVERYTHING. hahahah

My sources aren't wrong. They disagree with each other.

Still weird they went with a Boussh stand-in for their not a remake of ROTJ movie.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looks like we're getting Revan.
      They're making a KotOR movie trilogy after all.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed the games, but I honestly could not tell you one thing about the plot. It is totally lost on me how revered that story is and why people are obsessed.

Comment

• Shit happens where a good guy gets an asspull backstory of actually being THE GREATEST SITH LORD EVER who was mind wiped before he could destroy the galaxy with his deus ex machina that could infinitely produce resources for a Sith military.

The first was novel for its time, as many were starved for Star Wars content that didn’t brap on their childhood or whatever.

It is weak as hell in hindsight story-wise. It’s perfect for DnD.

The second one took the bathtub deep mythology a bit deeper, expanded the concept of the force, what being a Jedi meant in relation to the force (grey force users who were in between the good evil paradigm), and how evil ain’t so evil from a certain point of view.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-24-2019, 02:09 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want to see HK running around calling people 'Meatbag'.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The D23 trailer-thingy has been released. Forget Sith-Rey, I want to know more about "Insta Kill" C-3PO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1T...NhjnO3-PTEl8vI
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin

Comment

• That’s real?

Fucking hell.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Her face looks fake for some reason.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Johnny Deepfakes strikes again.

The toy in her hand is real though.

That's all that matters.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna be a cave vision like Luke had.

Comment

• Cave vision or no, I am SO buying her action figure!

Comment

• Who the fuck is that SUPPOSED to be? Because it looks like a wax figure from House of Wax.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              The D23 trailer-thingy has been released. Forget Sith-Rey, I want to know more about "Insta Kill" C-3PO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1T...NhjnO3-PTEl8vI

Spoiler: Spoiler 

A big part of the movie is about 3P0 finally recovering his memories for all 9 movies. So, you know how he had gaps...well now he can piece it all together and the First Order wants the knowledge in his skull.

So, they chase the Resistance to the night time snow planet and the Droid factory there. To save 3P0 they upload his brain into R2, so Artoo is schizo and acting like 3p0.

Threepio gets fucked with and has an assassin/battle/vague droid uploaded into him. Hence the red eyes.

Threepio's full memory and this Diffuser (not sure if I remember correctly) device are the two big MacGuffins of the film.

Also, Rey's Sith saber is the same lightsaber as the Jedi Temple Guard from Rebels.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• More since I found my notes.

Spoiler: Spoiler 

The device that Kylo Ren is after is called the Wayfinder. Basically, the goal is to pop open Palpy's secret shit before the Knights of Ren and the Sith Troopers get it first.

That shot of all the classic Star Destroyers in the night sky is the Sith Trooper fleet in the Unknown Realms (I think that's what it's called).

The Destroyers have more of that miniaturized Death Star tech as seen in Last Jedi. That big blast you seeing hitting a planet in the trailer? That's a mini Death Star cannon strapped to a destroyer.

Basically, each one has the ability to make a Jedha level blast.

They all play into the fact that Kylo Ren quickly learns in TROS that he got played by everybody and most of the movie is him trying to save his own ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X