STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Also, it's more than just a fucking review. It's shit writing.
    Yup, it's one thing to say you don't like it and explain why. But that's not what that is. It's garbage writing and inflammatory for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      It's a fucking review. Who cares especially if you haven't even seen it yet to determine if you agree with said review?
      I have no problems with people not liking shit I like. I do have problems with people just being contrary for no reason and doing so with paragraphs of shit that reads like it was written by a shitty A.I. with the only purpose to piss people off for no reason.

The movie may totally suck, but that doesn't mean that "review" was worth even reading. Same with his other essays on Star Wars. It reeks of "I'm better than you!" which is just lame and stupid.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pumped to see this tonight in ROB-O-VISION.

Gonna be a long dayyyyyyy
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seeing this at 7:30 tonight, regular (non 3D).
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oMmiNeVrbDk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Adding Beastie Boys to that trailer makes it great.

Comment

• To be fair, adding "Sabotage" to any trailer would make it great, like even MINIONS or something. But, yeah, that's awesome. I'm not going until Monday! Ughghghghg

Comment

• So awesome. Dug the shit out of this. More thoughts to come. New podcast episode tomorrow all about this. Going in blind was great. I knew nothing but trailer stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    So, I just got out of seeing Rogue One a day earlier than I expected.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

The second plot leak was closer, but still missed giant details.

Especially that Vader scene. Holy fuck that might be one of my favorite Star Wars moments ever. Not going to spoil shit.

It's a good movie, but ANH, ESB and even TFA are better.

That second scene was balls out amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      That second scene was balls out amazing.

Polish theater had a leak. So, I've been watching that sequence on repeat. Especially the finale payoff trying to figure out how they got that shot.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ROGUE ONE

Liked it, didn't love it. The first two acts are kinda a snoozefest. Luckily, the third act (when they head to actually get the plans) is a 10/10 triumph with a minor misstep at the end with some really bad CGI right before the credits roll. The space battle is fantastic and a good amount of legitimate tension is built with the ground action.

I saw this in 2D. I don't think that 3D would be necessary.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It just didn't do it for me.

That Dunkirk preview though? Aces.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            It just didn't do it for me.

That Dunkirk preview though? Aces.
                            I liked the Dunkirk preview. That's where we stop agreeing.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: From our friends in Warsaw. Watch at your own peril. 

Comment

•   Spoiler: Bird is the word 
                                The Vader scene was rad, I agree but Jesus Christ it rushes so fast to get to that Leia reveal.

Also was that Biggs in the group of pilots?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X