STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I have no problem tossing them 6 bucks a month. Gonna hope that Netflix and Hulu drop their prices to compete as well.
    Bwahahahahahaha, Netflix just went up. NEVER HAPPENING
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/to2SMng4u1k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Vader fucking headbutts Ben for fuck's sake.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Vader fucking headbutts Ben for fuck's sake.
          I enjoyed it. I wouldn't want it in the actual movie though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It couldn't have missed the point harder unless it was a stormtrooper.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just a fun what if man. It's okay.

Comment

Just a fun what if man. It's okay.

There's a What If and then there's a What The?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was on the first part until the headbutt lol

Comment

• I just watched it again on the tv... with the lights off...with the 5 year old.....bad idea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hahahhaha. George always wanted it faster and more intense..

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Knights of Ren look badass

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I like Lando's daughter's name change much better. The water alien and Zorii still confuse me. Apparently, because Zorii isn't Keri Russell. Or at least could be a Boushh figure from the way it was relayed.
                            Zorii is Keri Russell according to the new Vanity Fair piece. Your sources were wrong. I NOW QUESTION EVERYTHING. hahahah

Comment

• Dude, there's going to be an insane amount of cool toys for this film. I'm going to be so broke.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• You and me both, Ari. You and me both.

Comment

Working...
                                X