STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Going over my notes. I saw The Ghost in two shots as being part of the Rebel Fleet. Not sure if that's a Rebels spoiler or just an easter egg.
    They came out like two weeks ago and said easter egg.

Comment

• How are battle scenes? Saw people claiming they were veterans in Iraq/Afghanistan and that the battle scenes in this were closer to that than many actual war films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I'm also hearing that one all-CGI character does not work really well and is distracting. I won't name who/what the character is, but I guess it's jarring in how poorly the character works in shared scenes.
        I can see that. But, they did get a ton right with the CG.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man, 2 more days!!!!

CANNOT WAIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wow, someone loves their thesaurus.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also lulz to saying it doesn't hit the high marks set by Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Comment

• Tell me why I need to grow up Jamie....

That review is a fucking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Tell me why I need to grow up Jamie....
                  Well, you want to fuck a Predator fleshlight.

Comment

• Neither here nor there.

Comment

• did I miss something? A post by Jamie?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• on FB he said that people that have any problems with the review I linked a few posts above need to grow up.

I thought it was funny because that review is one of the most pretentious things I've read in a long time and he seems to be the type that wants to be "better" than the plebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          on FB he said that people that have any problems with the review I linked a few posts above need to grow up.

I thought it was funny because that review is one of the most pretentious things I've read in a long time and he seems to be the type that wants to be "better" than the plebs.
                          lololol oh jamie that review is such a baiting piece of shit

Comment

• It's a fucking review. Who cares especially if you haven't even seen it yet to determine if you agree with said review?
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              It's a fucking review. Who cares especially if you haven't even seen it yet to determine if you agree with said review?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                It's a fucking review. Who cares especially if you haven't even seen it yet to determine if you agree with said review?

So, you're switching positions after defending your initial support of said review?

Also, it's more than just a fucking review. It's shit writing.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X