STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Just make them all The Decraniated. I need an entire movie about these freaks.
    The perfect fuckbot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Reminds me of a few coworkers that I've had...
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nice. Interstellar Trump voters.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So...that was the place that got blow’d up in Rogue One, right?

Who shall avenge the tea cosy fuckbots?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One of them showed up in Solo too. Lando probably fucked it.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Well, their whole story is tied to Dr. Evazan. That's the pig faced guy that tried to fuck up Luke in the Mos Eisley cantina.

He's on the run from the Empire due to the fact that he's crazy doctor. He botches surgeries and turns people into freaks ala The Decraniated.

So, he's hanging with Ponda Baba when he picks a fight and gets Ponda's arm cut off.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck the Skywalkers, I want The Island of Dr. Moreau in Space.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Fuck the Skywalkers, I want The Island of Dr. Moreau in Space.
                  Yes.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I also want JJ to cast ScarJo as Lando.
                    Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    I want to cast Scarjo as Jedi Master Slobber Knockers.
                    I believe these two gentlemen get my point from the other day.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Fuck the Skywalkers, I want The Island of Dr. Moreau in Space.
                    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Yes.
                    Yes, yes indeed.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lando confirmed for Ep 9.

Comment

• Matt Smith better be a fucking CGI character. I don't want to stare at his stupid face for 2 hours.

Comment

• https://www.slashfilm.com/the-mandal...ars-tv-series/
                          Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun! After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer.

Comment

• So fucking in for this. Jesus christ.

Comment

• Now that's what I'm talking about. Something that stands on its own and isn't Skywalker related.

Comment

• Tried and failed to watch that new SW Resistance animated show. It's so goddamn ugly that I turned it off 10 mins in. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X