No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome: Donald Glover (Lando) takes you on a tour of the Millennium Falcon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Cyofu6hLE

This is one sweet ride.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      This is awesome: Donald Glover (Lando) takes you on a tour of the Millennium Falcon.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Cyofu6hLE

This is one sweet ride.
      If you're near an area with the tourable Falcon, do it. That's what they invited us up to NKU to do last Friday morning.

I hit the Falcon in the right place to turn on the cockpit lights ESB style and I felt like the fucking Fonz.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ENVIOUS!!!!
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o6XERmXsP-U" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want more of those.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey guys, breaking news!

LANDO IS PANSEXUAL. I REPEAT. LANDO IS PANSEXUAL.

IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

you can all now go back to doing whatever you were doing before learning about this non fucking news.

Comment

• SOLO:

Still processing, but I kinda hated the thing. The first half hour is a complete mess that introduces characters willy nilly and does absolutely zero to make you care about any of them. From there, you've got disjointed action sequences that act more as a SW fan checklist than as a plot. The train heist and the Kessel run are well done action sequences but they didn't engage me with any sort of 'wow' or 'fun' factor. Shit just happens. Very little of the humor works (although some of the stuff with L3 was funny) and none of the emotional connective tissue resonated to make me give a damn about what was going on.

This may just be the worst of the SW films for me, and yes...I'm including the prequels in that assessment.

Comment

• Huh. I loved it.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I liked it. Didn't love it. There's just one too many cute "hey remember this!" for me. And there's only a couple of scenes that he really NAILED Han Solo, but when he did it was really great. I loved the Destiny ass space pirates. And I liked the prospect of a bunch of crime syndicates. And I wish we got a Starship Troopers style Star Wars based on that fight on the mud planet. So, it was fine. I doubt I revisit it. And I will keep saying it until they do it, they've got to stop selling Star Wars as nothing but nostalgia.

Comment

• I really liked what they wanted to do, but it's such an odd movie.

I got delayed getting my review up, but since nobody is in their offices until Tuesday...I'm going to take my time.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seeing Solo Thursday! I will smuggle food and craft beers inside the theater!

THEMATIC!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Solo

It's very light, but I liked it way more than I thought. It's not Rogue One-good, but it's still fun.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rose was the one who shit in Bob Saget’s bathroom.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw Solo last night. Yep, that sure was a movie. Saving my thoughts for the podcast we're recording on Sunday. I will say that this is the ugliest fucking movie I've seen in a long time. I honestly don't understand people saying that the cinematography was amazing. It was a muddy fucking mess and I hated looking at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X