No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for sure. Their track record is almost non existant.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Final SOLO trailer tonight during American Idol commercial breaks.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That movie seems like such a bad idea. I want to see it for Childish Lando and that's about it.

Comment

• I want to see it for the new lobster character with the last name of Scissorpunch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ZERO desire to see this, and I’m willing to give pretty much anything related to SW a chance at least. Terrible idea, just fucking terrible. Whoever greenlit this should be punched in the nuts.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'll be open minded. It looks fun.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Digging the new trailer, actually. Hoping the movie itself is a lot of fun.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The trailer was fine but I still don't really care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Digging the new trailer, actually. Hoping the movie itself is a lot of fun.
                    THIS. OLD PEOPLE STICKING TOGETHER!

Comment

• it's just going to be a bunch of new characters that either die off or are never again referenced. The GoT lady can't act to save her life and the one character that SHOULD have his own movie is just a supporting character.

Unless the reviews are AMAZING, this may just be the first SW movie that I don't see in the theater. Nothing about this excites me even less so that Phil and Chris were kicked off as they were the only reasons I was moderately excited.

I'm sure this will be passable and maybe even good but the trailers just don't have me chomping at the bit at the moment.

Comment

• While I love their work, these 2 guys should not direct a SW movie.

Unless you cast Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in 69 Jump Street: A New Hope II.

Comment

• That's just it. Why not? People bitch and moan about SW all being the same and you just want more of that? It's not like Ron Howard has a fucking vision. Again, there is zero tension watching characters you know are going to survive everything so at least try to make it different.

Comment

• I had a problem with them and an existing setting and famous characters.

Now put them with all new characters? I'm in. Totally. Do Star Wars comedy, horror, you name it.

Comment

• I'm just hoping that this is RUSH Ron Howard that we're looking at for this movie.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                That's just it. Why not? People bitch and moan about SW all being the same and you just want more of that? It's not like Ron Howard has a fucking vision. Again, there is zero tension watching characters you know are going to survive everything so at least try to make it different.
                                I agree with you in theory. I think the SW universe is big enough for all sorts of movies and visions in it. Hell, that’s why I liked The Last Jedi so much. But l, from what I read, these guys weren’t ready for a big f/x heavy movie.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X