No announcement yet.

Pacific Rim aka the Mecha vs Godzilla Fap Fap Thread. SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sooooooooooooo bringing my son to see this.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Seriously, if you think by now Pacific Rim doesn't look AMAZING, start or cease medication, you jaded motherfucker.
      Or you just take a Chill Pill, you Goddamn mindless blubbering fanboy.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I also totally forgot that Charlie Day was in this. So that was a nice moment.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Big time upgrade from the last trailer. Still hasn't grabbed me.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That was legit. I'm in.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wait. Ron Perlman is in this? How'd I miss that? (starts hoping Ron jumps on a robot, jumps into the gaping maw of a Kaiju, only to burst out of the Kaiju's eye and screams "PERLMAN!!!" like Beowulf and shit)

This could be awesome sauce, this could suck like a black hole, but my inner child DEMANDS I see this opening night.

Comment

• Fun stuff in there. Tone and any trace of human elements beyond Gruff McBeefcastle or Loofah canceling his subscription to Chocolate Apocalypse Magazine before had the stink of "generic summer movie" on it.

Where those things are placed in this trailer greatly alters how it plays. And here it plays well, giving dramatic weight to even the most cliched cliches in all of Clicheland. Really nice change of pace in dropping the sound out for the voiceover. Shiteside better than the usual "choral chant orgasm" or "BRAAAAAAAM" or "OOTZOOTZOOTZVINDIESEL."

I still feel the whole "man uses amazing technological marvel to mime cracking his knuckles" moment should be taken out back and worked over with some pipes.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-29-2013, 12:23 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Big time upgrade from the last trailer. Still hasn't grabbed me.
                    It would grab you if you had your arms outside your anus.

Comment

I wasn't talking about you directly, but yeah, start the pills.

I sure ain't a fanboy of any movie, but at this point holy shit your life must be beige.

Comment

• MC Cage: My volvo is beige, my president is too.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I wasn't talking about you directly, but yeah, start the pills.

I sure ain't a fanboy of any movie, but at this point holy shit your life must be beige.
                          Sorry I'm not a loser who gets hard seeing robots and monsters fighting. I like girls instead.

And saying you're not a fanboy. Your early post kinda, sorta, flat out proved you were. Cheers, Harry Knowles.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Sorry I'm not a loser who gets hard seeing robots and monsters fighting. I like girls instead.
                            Thankfully I get hard seeing robots and monster fighting and I get to have sex whenever I want.

I win.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I WANTED TO ACTIVATE THE NERD FIGHT PROGRAM. IT WORKED! FIGHT YOU NERD!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Thankfully I get hard seeing robots and monster fighting and I get to have sex whenever I want.

I win.
                                It's the best of both worlds!

Comment

Working...
                                X