Pacific Rim aka the Mecha vs Godzilla Fap Fap Thread. SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I wonder if anything shoots out of that turbine or if its just the power core. Seems like poor design to have a big, bright weak spot right at center mass but, hey, I'm not an engineer,
    I hope it's some kind of Ultimate-Mega-Murder-Death-Kill-DeathBlossom-CancelChristmas Weapon that will fuck a kaiju six ways to Sunday. Y'know, for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I hope it's some kind of Ultimate-Mega-Murder-Death-Kill-DeathBlossom-CancelChristmas Weapon that will fuck a kaiju six ways to Sunday. Y'know, for the kids.
      In a perfect world, it would be a Wave Motion Gun. STAR BLAZERS, yeah!!!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Tim had me at Death Blossom.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          In a perfect world, it would be a Wave Motion Gun. STAR BLAZERS, yeah!!!
          Why didn't I think of that? Curse you, Matt! Your kung-fu is stronger than mine!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Tim had me at Death Blossom.
          Luh yuh too, bro!

Comment

God the trailer they've had in theaters the last month or so is so fucking bad. Maybe the worst trailer I've ever seen.

Comment

The hype material is not getting me hyped.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

The tide could totally turn in its favor. Needs a game-changing trailer like what just happened with The Man of Steel.

Will they pull that off? *Shrugs*

I'm not confident.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Whoever is in charge of selling this stupid fucking thing has failed on a level that is reserved for those who have tried to go to the market and hock Battleship or Hancock. Fuck you whoever you are. I hope you read this and retire. You fucking idiots.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, "I mad."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The fuck did I miss? How is the marketing for this a disaster? I mean, the movie opens in July, right? It took Man of Steel 30 days before release to delivers something that's interesting (that rad last trailer), and as far as I remember, the (only) trailer for Pacific Rim was fucking fantastic.

The hell?

Comment

• Yeah, the material released so far is fine. They just need to raise awareness now.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zA92Rw6kNWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Came to post this as well.

ARE YOU STILL THINKING THIS NEEDS TO UP IT'S GAME????????????

Comment

• Seriously, if you think by now Pacific Rim doesn't look AMAZING, start or cease medication, you jaded motherfucker.

Comment

• uh yeah. THat's amazing looking. Especially that shot of the Jaeger using that ship as a bat. Awesome.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X