Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Rob's a filthy asstronaut

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Goddamn do I love some Space Camp.

Comment

• *FUCKYEAHFIST*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Love that retarded robot so much. Maaaax!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just rewatched Rim with my 5 year old son. It's even better the 2nd time around. My son LOVED it. He's currently building himself a Jeager in Lego....

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Just rewatched Rim with my 5 year old son. It's even better the 2nd time around. My son LOVED it. He's currently building himself a Jeager in Lego....

Hmmmm...maybe it is this generation's Star Wars...

Nah. Anyway, more power to the tyke.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Kid friendly too? YESSSsss
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Kid friendly too? YESSSsss
                  Very kid-friendly. There's a couple of shock moments, but nothing too gory or horrifying. No inexplicably raunchy scenes or dialogue. Cursing is pretty PG, never going farther than a couple shits and a goddammit here or there.

So yeah, if the kids wants giant robot fights, give him some giant robot fights.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• So, Robovision YES seems to be the consensus? I think I'm going to check this out tomorrow.

Comment

Kid friendly too? YESSSsss
                      I think your sons are above five, and if so, bring them. They shall LOVE.

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                      Very kid-friendly. There's a couple of shock moments, but nothing too gory or horrifying. No inexplicably raunchy scenes or dialogue. Cursing is pretty PG, never going farther than a couple shits and a goddammit here or there.

So yeah, if the kids wants giant robot fights, give him some giant robot fights.
                      Exactly. My kid got scared when that Kaiju with the bog ass tail poped out in Hong Kong, but was cheering 1 minute after when the Jaeger started kicking ass.

Perfect father-son flick. Perfect. Yesterday he was building a Crimson Typhoon out of Legos when he got back from the flick.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So, Robovision YES seems to be the consensus? I think I'm going to check this out tomorrow.
                      Enjoy! IMAX 3D if possible.

Comment

• Yeah, if you're gonna see it, see it in 3d.

Comment

• Comment

• I wasn't able to go to the 3d showing, unfortunately, but I think I would've had a hard time tracking the final battle with the tinted lenses anyway.

I really liked it, though. The fights were really cool, especially the Hong Kong throwdown, and I liked all the mech and creature designs. But for as much as I like him on Sons of Anarchy, man, Hunnam can't really carry a summer action movie. Maybe a big part of it is the writing?

Comment

• That's mainly the only beef I had with the movie. I like Hunnam, but I would have taken a solid A-lister.

I still can't believe Pentecost was first offered to Tom Cruise. Elba's left big toe is more manly than the entire Tom Cruise.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X