No announcement yet.

Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the reveal of Cumberbund's real identity handled? I think I'm gonna wait for DVD on this piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      How is the reveal of Cumberbund's real identity handled? I think I'm gonna wait for DVD on this piece.
      blahblahblahblahAWESOMEDELIVERYblahblah

There's a scene where his goddamn lips curl up like the fucking Grinch. I swear to god. Tell me I'm not the only one that saw this?!

Comment

• You guys are making me hesitate to go see it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I hope someone posts a clip on YouTube or something because the whole secrecy behind the thing was so dumb to begin with. I mean, in the movie is Khan whispered about like the Voldemort of the Trek universe?

Also, mega lulz to Yahoo's main page yesterday.

Comment

• Shit secrecy: Trek 2.

Great secrecy: Iron Man 3.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              How is the reveal of Cumberbund's real identity handled? I think I'm gonna wait for DVD on this piece.
              It's a total Hannibal Lector moment, with him behind glass talking to Clarice/Kirk.

'My name is NOT John Harrison...that name is a fiction thrust upon me by Admiral Marcus for blah blah blah. My name...is KHAN.'
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Was getting caught part of his plan?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  blahblahblahblahAWESOMEDELIVERYblahblah

There's a scene where his goddamn lips curl up like the fucking Grinch. I swear to god. Tell me I'm not the only one that saw this?!
                  He did this multiple times, iirc. In truth, he reminded me of Bruce Payne in his delivery. Watch below to see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wIe0vvT9AI
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Channeling BPAYNE?

Nice.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Was getting caught part of his plan?
                      Somebody needs to hug this shit because it needs some love.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, getting caught was not part of his plan. That was unexpected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          No, getting caught was not part of his plan. That was unexpected.
                          I thought it was.

Spoiler: SPOILZ 
                          I thought once he heard the 72 he knew exactly that it was his crew in the torpedoes (which still makes no sense, they're still rigged to blow too? Where was their fuel? oh fuck you star trek) and he knew that Weller set them up and would come after them with the megaship he knew existed and he could manipulate them into getting him onto that ship

Comment

• No. If you recall:

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                            Weller sent them to the edge of the forbidden zone where they were supposed to fire the missiles. Kirk, on his own initiative, went down to Kronos to try and capture Harrison. If he hadn't done that, then the missiles would have been fired and so forth. Harrison surrendered when he realized what the original orders were. That wasn't planned at all, that was circumstance.

Comment

• Ugh that's right. I think that actually makes it dumber, because his plan was SHIT for a super genius.

Comment

• Consider me stunned if Kurtzman, Orci and Lindelof aren't shown the door for Star Trek 3.

Someone has to take the blame. Since Abrams is gone, that falls on them since they were his minions.
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-20-2013, 08:46 AM.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X