BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? huh.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How did they end up with Mr. Facebook as Lex?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking love it myself.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I think it's neat, but my gut feeling is "Sweet Gotham High".

Comment

• Eisenberg is damn near 30, how is it still a high school vibe from him?

Eisenberg works as Luthor. Works like a fucking charm.

Sleek, rich billionaire who knows how to manipulate and galvanize. All he has to do is spend and focus to take the world's anger about what happened in Metropolis and keep focusing in on Superman.

Trap him in the Clark Kent form and then use class warfare and his financial power to cripple him. Clark won't dare act out and do something to Luthor, since it equals exposure and Luthor has the means to make Kent pay by attacking his loved ones.

It's fucking brilliant.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't like Eisenberg at all. But if the story goes the way Anderson projects (I had a similar thought after the crazy destruction in Man of Steel) I don't really care. It's a take on the conflict that I really like.

Comment

• lol wut?

It's Batman vs Superman. I'm still not convinced Eisenberg won't just make a big robot to fight them, but I guess you got all the inside deets.

Interesting casting to say the least. I have no issues with Eisenberg Luthor, young billionaire is a fresher take on the character (in the films) but Irons as Alfred, on paper, I'm not in love with. Caine 4 life.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Eisenberg is damn near 30, how is it still a high school vibe from him?
                  Cause he looks like a teenager still. I like the dude, but his look is that of a CW star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Cause he looks like a teenager still. I like the dude, but his look is that of a CW star.
                    Very fixable. Visual aesthetic on film can be easily configured. Now, if they can just put that script together.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Film still has clusterfuckitos but damn if the casting isn't inspired. And the more they keep straying away from traditional Superman lore with this version, the more the next incarnation will be traditional as fuck, i.e. red underwear back on the suit, the Clark Kent disguise being legit, Jimmy Olsen with bow-tie, less "real" more fantasy, etc.
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 01-31-2014, 01:54 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• well yeah, I'm all for it as I like him, but he just seems so much younger than the rest of the cast.

Comment

• Comment

• Wasn't sure, but now I like Eisenberg as Luthor. It could work. REALLY work.

And Iron as Alfred is an easy sell.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Possible spoilers for MoS and the direction they are going with Lex.

I dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Don't link to Latino Review for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X