No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU'RE A FUNNY OR DIE BIT GRAVE THIS IS CEREAL BIZNESS STOP MAKING LIGHT OF THIS SITUATION!!!!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also props on sending those Wii games, my kids are going to love them. luh u bro.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Of course its fake. WB hasn't settled on a title and there was no draft of the script done by August. I just wish it was real.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          It's a Funny or Die bit, guys. It's okay.
          No. It isn't. It reminded me such sentient trash exists.

I vote Die.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's actually so retarded it could be the truth. It's Hollywood, people.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Of course its fake. WB hasn't settled on a title and there was no draft of the script done by August. I just wish it was real.
              Jamie, why do you hurt me?

Bieber playing Robin in a FOD skit? OK, I can deal with that. But if it goes beyond that, where a WB exec says, "hey, y'know what..." then I'll pass on the Batfleck team-up.

Bieber can't act worth a fuck. He CAN take a bullet though.

Comment

Robin, yo.
                And he might be played by the serial killer from Girls.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Good god is that motherfucker UGLY.

I mean, Nightwing ain't supposed to look like he spent his life living on food stamps, raping dead rodents for entertainment.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• God is making up to him for having to (pretend) fuck Lena Dunham.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

God is making up to him for having to (pretend) fuck Lena Dunham.

He's one of four being considered.

The fact that he leaked suggested that they are getting closer to a final script. What I don't care for is that they want to setup a Marvel Movieverse for DC.

However, it leaves large holes in terms of continuity. It gives them more legroom for the Batman reboot they want (cough it's happening cough). It just doesn't feel right.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Affleck is locked to direct the next solo Bats flick.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Affleck is locked to direct the next solo Bats flick.

Bingo.

What kills me about the new suggested timeline is that and let's work it out here.

Batman would've been doing his thing for 10 years by the time of Man of Steel.

B vs S takes place 2 years after M o S.

So, we've got a 12 year grizzled Bats and a 20-22 year old Dick Grayson per what's leaked.

It feels like to me and don't get me wrong here, we're going to see B vs S as the ultimate shorthand movie.

The DCU being background generated with the lesser shit left to the CW.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I like the idea of an Affleck directed Bats but I don't have a ton of faith in DC's movie division so I take a wait and see approach.

Comment

• Terry O' Quinn is the current frontrunner for Lex Luthor. If this doesn't happen, I'll cry.

Comment

• He has three genuine classics under his belt and one damn near classic. He's an asshole, but when he clicks, he's amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X