No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducky the Dicksplash or whatever Jon Cryer's role was will be played by Randy Savage's ghost.

But seriously, I'd like to see some different villains before they do the Luthorville blow-off.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• bring Luthor in the second one like billy mentioned. But no "supervillain" status yet. Use Brainiac or BIZARRO (would be kind neat IMO) in the second one and then Luthor takes over in part 3. I dunno, I just want one of the more alien bad guys in the next flicks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ditto. And they kinda set up Brainiac in the unknown cause of deaths in the colonies of Krypton.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't pick that up. This is how Lesley must feel when I get all excited watching the Marvel movies and they have all of those easter eggs and I'm all giddy but she's like "I don't get it.."

Ok, if I was to pick up a TPB of Supes which would be the best one to grab to get more knowledgeable about the backstory stuff? I'd prefer no "alternate universe" stuff like Red Son or whatever.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can we please get OTISBURG in the next movie? PLEASE?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They're gonna go for "names" for Luthor, Jimmy Olsen and whomever the supervillain is (Metallo I'm guessing).

COMMENCE SPECULATION!
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Clancy Brown for Lex Luthor.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Too old IMO. Michael Cera or bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    MISS TESSMACHER PLAYED BY KATE UPTON
                    CO-SIGN

Comment

• I'd prefer Jesse Plemons but I know they'll go for Jonah Hill.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'd like to see Jonah as Miss Techmacher too

Comment

• I'd like to see Joel Silver as Perry White.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Craig Robinson must be in the sequel.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              MISS TESSMACHER PLAYED BY KATE UPTON
                              I luh yuh, Rerb.

Comment

• But they're not going with a Jimmy Olsen, right? That was Jenny Olsen or something following Perry around, I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X