BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    yeah, I tried to just listen to what they were saying as opposed to who was saying it.

As you should, as DC/WB is going to clamp down HARD on any leaks from this point on out.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so this was just DC/WB's way to try to garner some good publicity before the BvS director hit ?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not mentioned whatsoever, Amber Heard's whereabouts.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I thought she was kicked off?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I thought she was kicked off?

Not yet. WB is trying to wait long enough to distance themselves from her circus.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

so this was just DC/WB's way to try to garner some good publicity before the BvS director hit ?

It goes beyond that. Basically, studios are starting to realize that print is dead and the only viable critical media left is online. But, they can be controlled.

This is an effort to pin down the biggest sites and thorns in their side with NDAs and other methods of control. The sites get perks like the London trip, but they lose clicks from staying up the production's ass from moment one.

Anything they will get will come from WB. Anything else could get them sued.

Comment

• #GAMERGATE

Comment

#GAMERGATE

No. Honestly, it's kinda the worst case scenario for major movie sites. But, I'm shocked that it took a studio this long to whip it out.

Controlled media blackout with major entities targeted to control information flow. It's not going to work as the days of AICN and their neckbeard brethren getting major scoops went out with the 00s.

Most sites regardless of who backs them can't withstand a major studio lawsuit. So, everyone plays nice and tentpole movies can get made without some chubby asshole writing a middle school level editorial on the matter.

Comment

• Heard is basically Holmes on Batman Begins 2.0.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      No. Honestly, it's kinda the worst case scenario for major movie sites. But, I'm shocked that it took a studio this long to whip it out.

Controlled media blackout with major entities targeted to control information flow. It's not going to work as the days of AICN and their neckbeard brethren getting major scoops went out with the 00s.

Most sites regardless of who backs them can't withstand a major studio lawsuit. So, everyone plays nice and tentpole movies can get made without some chubby asshole writing a middle school level editorial on the matter.
                      Not even sure how AICN is around anymore.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

so everyone is just a shill now. got it.

Comment

They have no opinions of their own. Just whatever everybody else (and whatever studio is tit-feeding em) thinks.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Shills of different degrees. But, shills nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              They have no opinions of their own. Just whatever everybody else (and whatever studio is tit-feeding em) thinks.

That's just it. It's the shit that ruined print. You can try to break out of it, but the system is designed to make sure that the shit continues.

Comment

• TIME TO START AN UNDERGROUND REVIEW COLLECTIVE haha

Comment

Working...
                                X