BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ari.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Loved the 'Planet' line.

I think the film was awesome enough.

It's definitely the best Superman film since the first Reeve one, in my opinion.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I still always enjoyed part 2 the best as a kid but yeah, I agree with you Ben. If this is Supes "Begins" than the next one should be fucking AMAZING.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post

It's definitely the best Superman film since the first Reeve one, in my opinion.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• As a kid I loved part 4 the best. I was a dumb fucking kid.

Comment

• Kids' crazy man.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know what, though. As Supershit as Superman III is, its my favourite Reeve performance. Asshole Supes and the scrapyard fight are amazing.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Agreed. It was an interesting and somewhat insane way of articulating the conflict of duality within Clark and Superman. I was terrified as a kid that the drunk in a cape was going to be successful in murdering him.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I loved it. Sure, some issues here and there BUT...

• No reverse time planet spin
                    • No stupid Luther real estate schemes
                    • No totally stupid superpowers that Superman never had
                    • No memory erase kiss
                    • No Richard Pryer
                    • No Jon Cryer
                    • AND NO SUPERBABY
                    Duckie gets no love. Lulz

But yeah, good list. Meloni needs to get more work IMHO.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In a part of my brain, I was hoping he would snap and revert into Gene.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In my mind he was Stabler and he just went into the armed forces to escape the turrible things he saw at SVU.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There are a fuckton of people in the Phantom Zone. I'm also glad they showed the size of Zod's insurgency. In the comics, Faora was a member long before Ursa's introduction. Ursa got retconned to the Sarah Douglas version after the films took off.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Admit it Troy, you like it. Yes there are warts, but you like it. GIVE IN TO THE COLLECTIVE

Comment

• I'm still struggling to understand why some people flat out hated this and are now saying that Returns was better.

Comment

• Who is saying that?

That's spectacularly stupid.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X