Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Suicide Squad happenings.

Spoiler: been busy, deal with it. 

Gary Sinise is being offered the role of General Sam Lane. Bit role, but will be in multiple films.

The Thinker and a few others have been added into the Squad to get rid of questionable characters ala Captain Nazi.

Geoffrey Rush was offered Thinker but passed.

Jason Clarke is now being offered a role. Same for Ed Harris and Shia LeBeef.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• First look at Aqua-moa

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Tattooed Aquaman is tattoooed.

Comment

• Not sure about it but then again the only Aquaman I'm really familiar with is the old school orange and green suit skinny dude.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• in all honesty, Aquaman should be bald and hairless. Hair causes drag in the water.

That said, he looks kinda cool.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He looks cool as fuck.

Comment

• He is Queens Boulevard.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want to see some non color corrected/filtered pictures of the cast. OR A TEASER.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• Superfriends was the shit.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's the Aquaman I know. Not this hulking monstrosity.

Comment

• I liked when he lost his hand to piranhas.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For the first time since ever, Aquaman looks fucking impressive and manly, and not like a dolphin-fucker.

I approve.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X