BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Is the overall consensus that this movie is awesome? Who here hated it?

I'm somewhere in the middle. Depending on where my focus goes with the movies, so goes my opinion. That being said, I can only see a sequel being better.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• what major problems did you have? I ask being a non fan of Superman who is now a fan after this flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still think the ending was amazing because at least he showed some sort of emotion after what he did unlike what Bats didn't really do in Begins.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• One of my favorite scenes was with young Clark freaking out at school. It was realized so perfectly. Did that come from the comics?

Comment

• also just read that "Wayne Enterprises" was on the satellite that Zod fucks up. Neat.

Comment

One of my favorite scenes was with young Clark freaking out at school. It was realized so perfectly. Did that come from the comics?

Yeah and that kind of stuff they got spot on.

The flip flopping on Jonathan Kent and his whole arc almost ruined the movie for me.

The casual destruction. The time jump between
                Spoiler: spoiler 
              Zod neck snap and Kent working at the Daily Planet.

It was the kind of plot fuck ups that I've come to expect with Goyer scripting. At its base, it is Superman Begins.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The fact Supes is pretty much Kandor is fucking nuts.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like the Pa Kent stuff personally. I got a tad choked up during the tornado scene. I thought Kevin sold it well.

But I do agree with the time shift at the ending. That was abrupt.

Comment

I like the Pa Kent stuff personally. I got a tad choked up during the tornado scene. I thought Kevin sold it well.

But I do agree with the time shift at the ending. That was abrupt.
                    Totally agreed on the Pa Kent stuff, including the tornado. It all worked perfectly in my opinion. No issues.

The time shift at the end didn't bother me too much.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I did love the line "Welcome to the Planet."

Comment

I did love the line "Welcome to the Planet."
                        'By the way, we're laying off 90% of the staff due to decreased circulation. You probably shouldn't get too comfortable in your desk.'
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Haha. Clark is gonna be a blogger at Gawker and Lois will work for Jezebel.

Comment

• I was bummed that Chris Meloni was just an army captain. He would have made a decent Luthor in my opinion.

Comment

I was bummed that Chris Meloni was just an army captain. He would have made a decent Luthor in my opinion.
                              He went out like a champ, at least.

Comment

• fuck yeah he did. Like you said, his stuff with Faora was pretty great.

Comment

Working...
                                X