BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this movie was awesometacular.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was a sad during Costner's exit. Not sure why the nerds are raging over this to be honest. The intro on Krypton was fucking amazing and reminded me of how a Live Action He-Man could work if there was a budget and a big enough fanbase for it. Loved the way they used the flasbacks as opposed to just wasting an hour in Smallville, but holy fuck did Metropolis get destroyed. That last fight was amazing.

Also
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      the final scene with Zod/Supes? GOTDAMN. Did not expect that at all. Figured he'd get thrown back to the Phantom Zone somehow.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Same here.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I did like the little shout outs to Luthor and LexCorp through out the movie.

Comment

• Yeah, Pa Kent's exit was perfect imho. He knew Clark could save him but he'd have to expose himself. It gives Clark the crippling doubt we see throughout the film. I didn't mind it at all. Nerds gonna nerd. Also I loved
              Spoiler: SPURLURS Y'ALL 
            how he dispatched Zod. I mean Zod flat out tells him he'll never stop trying to end humanity so he did what he had to do. His reaction afterwards speaks to the character he has in that killing Zod was horrible and he didn't enjoy it. Also the sonic boom when he snapped that neck? FUCKING RADMAZEBALLS
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved the little subplot between Chris Meloni and Faora. A good way to die indeed!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I honestly didn't consciously spot any references to Lex or LexCorp.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The only reference I noticed was the big-ass tanker truck during the last fight that got smashed good. I assume they're setting up a Batman-esque trilogy where Luthor will be the villain in the second movie and Doomsday will be movie three?

Comment

• Lexcorp was errywhere. The truck near the cornfield when Clark goes back to Smallville, the building under construction in Metropolis, the Lexcorp office building from the trailer. Cueball is all over America.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd fucking love to see Doomsday as silly as he is.

Comment

• I think he wold be awesome, but they wold need to do him in the next movie. Leaving it for three and you'll have a bunch of dumb Bane comparisons.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I think he wold be awesome, but they wold need to do him in the next movie. Leaving it for three and you'll have a bunch of dumb Bane comparisons.

Leave Doomsday in the 1990s along with Melrose Place, CD singles and American economic superiority.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is the overall consensus that this movie is awesome? Who here hated it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Good or bad, I sense that the film will flop.

Why?

Because people are seriously getting burnt out on superhero films. Factor in the OH GOD IT'S ANOTHER ORIGIN STORY factor and the REEVE'S SUPERMAN WILL NOT BE TOPPED general sense from everyone that I personally know...we'll see what happens.
                              Oh younger Matt. How wrong you were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                The pointing standee Jor-Els?

I thought I was the only person that found that funny.
                                That was fucking great. POINTIN' ROUND THA WORLD!

Comment

Working...
                                X