No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already doing "workouts in a hard cast" searches.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahaha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Life finds away
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS
            <object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W6as8oVcuM?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object> I CAN YOUTUBE ALL OF THE THINGS
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved it so much, that I hate its failures
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I loved it so much, that I hate its failures
                That's what my mom said about me.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  That's what my mom said about me.
                  What is good is great. However, there are sections of the movie that are so fucking dumb.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Russ, you don't go mountain climbing with kettle bells strapped to your fucking feet brah.

Comment

• Now you tell me
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like I'll FINALLY be able to buy a Mondo poster, thanks to the Man of steel one...

Seeing the movie in one week exactly....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Friday night ticket booked, first time I've seen a film like this with an opening night crowd since Avatar, I think.

Opted for 3D for the first time in a while too, so we'll see how that plays out...
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Friday night ticket booked, first time I've seen a film like this with an opening night crowd since Avatar, I think.

Opted for 3D for the first time in a while too, so we'll see how that plays out...
                            Same. I've got our tickets bought for Friday, IMAX 3D. I'm very psyched for this. I don't want to get my expectations too high, but I'll be damned if this thing doesn't look and sound to be right up my alley in every way, shape, and form.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wanted IMAX, but my local is deciding to keep After Earth on its IMAX screen until Monday...

Yes. Good business sense, dildos.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                I wanted IMAX, but my local is deciding to keep After Earth on its IMAX screen until Monday...

Yes. Good business sense, dildos.
                                This is quite possibly the stupidest business decision that I've encountered all year. They must have some sort of ironclad contract regarding AE.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X