No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all realize the week the film opens they're going to run a 6th trailer showing a snippet of a scene showing the manner in which he kills General Zod or some fucked up spoilery shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I would be totally down for Superman: Transformers Edition. Give me 90 minutes of him and Doomsday punching each other across the fucking world blowing up everything everywhere.
      Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      best.movie.ever.
      As much as I dig the trailer I would like to see a flick where the last 45-75 minutes are Supes and Doomsday fucking the world up.

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      You all realize the week the film opens they're going to run a 6th trailer showing a snippet of a scene showing the manner in which he kills General Zod or some fucked up spoilery shit?
      And that is so true it's brutal.

Also sorry for freaking out Tim. Thyroid issue I think.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        wouldn't an ( inaccurately barely) flapping cape such as that be torn to shreds at supersonic speeds? Or is it woven from his hair or something?
        Wasn't it canon at some point that he had kind of a protective field around him that was basically an extension of his powers? I think it was primarily used as a reason for why he could hold someone's hand so that person could fly too.

Comment

• Something like that, Grave. Back when John Byrne rebooted Superman, it was explained that clothing very close to him never got messed up, due to some protective aura his cells put out (something similar to what the Flash has that keeps him from burning up when he runs so fast). His cape, however, would get shredded up fairly regularly due to fights and stuff.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KuBPTeDSiTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was that the trailer from ComicCon? If so, mucho very better, far more interesting than the teaser we saw.

Comment

• Yeah that's the difference between a trailer and a teaser.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goyer says on his blog the script is all him. No other writers did touch-ups.

Great laugh had by all!
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Goyer says on his blog the script is all him. No other writers did touch-ups.

Great laugh had by all!

One day, you'll have your vengeance on the super folk that wronged you so!
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Any sort of buzz on this yet, good or bad?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Any sort of buzz on this yet, good or bad?

no real buzz will be available for a few months.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          One day, you'll have your vengeance on the super folk that wronged you so!
                          Damn straight!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rp3MXx9AP0k" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Pretty sure this is fake. But that doesn't change how cool and professional it looks.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Shit.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That... is a depressing poster.

Comment

Working...
                                X