BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    It makes no sense, but it fucking rules. Bring it on.
    Yeah man. Hook that shit up. Constantine was fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Not gonna lie, part of me wants The Flash to tank and tank hard. Mostly because of Miller. They need a wake-up call of that magnitude to have them reevaluate their life.

Comment

• Back on the beat. God help us all.

We Need to Talk About Clark.

https://abovetheline.com/2022/10/04/...ct-next-movie/
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I have no idea who I want in the cape and behind the camera. I still would love to see one more Cavill Supes but I know we're never getting that. I'd also like to see more of Snyder's shit but I also know we're not getting that.

I agree with the stuff with making it its own thing, no origin, etc etc. I still want All-Star Superman to be adapted. But without throwing out the same names for actors/directors, it's tough to think would could make that work.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Back on the beat. God help us all.

Tell them to fix your by-line. Lower case J!

Trachtenberg is awesome and has surpassed JJ in every way. But I don't want him trapped in Superman purgatory.

Comment

• Neil Blomkamp. GIVE THE A GUY A PROJECT AND LET HIM FINISH IT. Only stipulation, he can't use Die Antwoord and the budget needs to be small. Dude can do some shit when reigned in.

Comment

• Superman would be more interesting if he could ONLY use Die Antwoord.

Comment

• fine. Let Ninja play Jimmy Olsen ala VICE.

Comment

• Aren’t they child molesters?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Back on the beat. God help us all.

Nice article, Jamie! Good job!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thanks, guys.

Also did a sample piece about The Batman sequel. I come off as bitchier than usual. Shocker. I know.

https://abovetheline.com/2022/10/03/...reenlight-yet/
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Thanks, guys.

Also did a sample piece about The Batman sequel. I come off as bitchier than usual. Shocker. I know.

https://abovetheline.com/2022/10/03/...reenlight-yet/
                          I never clicked on the link yesterday. Good job.

I see a few names I recognize on there and the tech guys need to clean up the footer among other things.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            If Cavill is ever Superman again, I'll eat my own ass.

Honestly, don't be shocked if Cavill ends up over at Marvel.
                              Spoiler: Spoilers 

Well, I'll eat a sliver of my own ass as I forgot about the shit that was already happening when I said this and not the future plans.

Also, really weird choice to still make a political charged adaptation of a JSA storyline from the height of the War on Terror into a The Rock movie.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• *Shrugs*

My piece was merely suggestions. So Warner Bros. wants to keep losing money until they figure it out. That's on them (and Johnson who forced both parties to meet in the middle - because "the fans demanded it" - douchebag).

Spoiler: WB is run by spineless idiots 
                              Cavill has been added to The Flash.

He's now in the new reality/timeline Barry wakes up to at the end alongside Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Aquaman with Keaton remaining the de facto Bats.
                              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 10-07-2022, 08:14 AM.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

*Shrugs*

My piece was merely suggestions. So Warner Bros. wants to keep losing money until they figure it out. That's on them (and Johnson who forced both parties to meet in the middle - because "the fans demanded it" - douchebag).

Spoiler: WB is run by spineless idiots 
                                Cavill has been added to The Flash.

He's now in the new reality/timeline Barry wakes up to at the end alongside Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Aquaman with Keaton remaining the de facto Bats.
                                It's turning into Mad Libs keeping up with what they are doing over there. Especially when their only DC projects with money making legs has been Superpets.

Comment

Working...
                                X