• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT IS REALLY FUCKING GOOD
      Spoiler: spoilz 
    even if I don't need another Joker

Comment

• Debating seeing Batman in a drive in so I don't have to wait 3 weeks for a morning showing while Sarah and I take vacation. Apparently there's a drive in within city limits with showing starting March 3rd...but Sarah doesn't want to miss D&D. Fuck me.

Comment

• That first two script drafts were a thing of grimdark beauty and then WB was like WE HAVE TO HAVE A FRANCHISE!

Even if it won't make sense Post Flash, they're going for it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Are they still trying to do a cohesive DCEU? I figured these were all separate unless they weren't like in this case?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When it comes to movie franchising, there isn't a round hole that hasn't had its cheeks split by a square peg yet.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              When it comes to movie franchising, there isn't a round hole that hasn't had its cheeks split by a square peg yet.
              Exactly. And, new WB management is getting antsy about how deep and far Flash is planning to go.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• but are they still trying to ape the MCU at this point? It seems like some will and some won't. And when it comes to Batman, I don't care how good Pattinson may be, it will forever sting that Batfleck didn't get this movie as intended.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  but are they still trying to ape the MCU at this point? It seems like some will and some won't. And when it comes to Batman, I don't care how good Pattinson may be, it will forever sting that Batfleck didn't get this movie as intended.
                  They're aping it at points, while also trying to keep Snyder elements and what was working outside of there.

A lot of things are changing. Like Peacemaker finale
                    Spoiler: slight spoilers 
                  deploying elements of what would have been Squad 2 and dropping the alien setup for Blue Beetle

Because as it stands,
                    Spoiler: even more spoilers 
                  Keaton is Batman in new DC, Cavill Supes is missing, Batgirl is the sole protector of Gotham City until Dick Grayson returns, Aquaman having to fight against Old Guard to keep his throne, Suicide Squad now being public knowledge and the Green Lantern Corps being actively deployed to babysit Earth
                  is what spins out of Flash.

Comment

• all of that sounds good but the first part which is a sentence I never though I would say. Unless he's on the HGH to see Batfleck's fighting style, then Pattinson's and then him? Doesn't make sense. I like him showing up and the whole idea of multiverses, but to make
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Keaton THE ONE TRUE BATMAN
                    seems like 20 years too late.

For reals tho
                    all they needed to do with Keaton was make him old man Wayne
                    and finally give Hocken his wish of Terry Ginnis showing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      all of that sounds good but the first part which is a sentence I never though I would say. Unless he's on the HGH to see Batfleck's fighting style, then Pattinson's and then him? Doesn't make sense. I like him showing up and the whole idea of multiverses, but to make
                      Keaton THE ONE TRUE BATMAN
                      seems like 20 years too late.

For reals tho
                      all they needed to do with Keaton was make him old man Wayne
                      and finally give Hocken his wish of Terry Ginnis showing up.
                      they are kinda doing
                      Batman Beyond, but with Keaton training Batgirl and Robin.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoilers about a popular pizza tie-in turned movie 

I didn't like it, I didn't hate it. Brilliant visuals and killer work to evoke a lot of Miller, Capullo and other styles.

But, it's Batman Begins with a grimdark edge. It's the most inconsequential film that might have made for a decent video game.

It's not trash, but it's a solid Meh.

Comment

• Hence why WB is clinging to embargoes till the day before it opens.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• About what I felt from watching the trailers and such.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Doesn't surprise me, and I had the same reaction as Matt from the trailers as well. I'm pretty much Batman-ed out at this point. I can wait for this to hit streaming or cable.

Comment

• They also changed something that would have made it stand out.

Spoiler: LEGIT DON'T CLICK TILL AFTER YOU SAW THE BATMAN... OR DON'T GIVE A SHIT 
                                Originally Alfred died.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X