BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, closure would be nice.

Though I fully expect pants shitting internet critics to hop aboard for another round of easy jabs.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They've been doing that since the beginning of the Snyder Cut online push. It's so strange to spend so much time hating on something vocally that you've never seen. I don't expect this to be some AMAZING piece of art, I just want my Snyder trilogy completed. It's not like this can be any worse than The Dark Knight Rises....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Full disclosure: I reviewed that trilogy recently.

If Zack were asleep at the wheel on Ambien, he could do a more impassioned job than Rises. Good lord what a dull, plodding end note.

Even if it turns out to be a mess, it will not be from a lack of trying.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rises was one of the worst theater experiences for me. Fucking midnight showing for that and all I wanted to do was sleep during it. Lesley was so mad at me for dragging her to that. The first two were great and fun, that one was a boring slog of a mess. I still do not understand why everyone gives Nolan a free pass.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That cocksucker won awards for sound mixing.

Has anybody actually LISTENED to his films before?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Knightmare Joker. Works for me. Still cannot wait for this flick dammit.

Comment

• My so called queef
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Amazing what tattoo removal does for your image. I do wonder though if he’ll still be doing the hilarious “honka honka” shit in the Knightmare.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We're getting a scene with him and Batfleck, so I'm pumped. and yeah, taking off the stupid ICP shit works wonder. Sorry Ceej.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      My so called queef
                      Hahahahaha, that made me snort-laugh
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• OMG SNYDER MADE LETO JOKER ACTUALLY SAY WE LIVE IN A FUCKING SOCIETY

Comment

• Can't fucking wait. CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Giggity

The krypto-funeral suit looks my-T sharp.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looking forward to this. I'm keeping my expectations in check but still, this looks promising.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X