BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Batman's a fucking billionaire. Let that sink in. Then look at that fucking car and tell me it makes any sense?

A guy in his early days having a car slapped together undercover and fast for nefarious shit.

I know a multi-millionaire that still uses Ashley Madison after two hacks and leaves his login info on a post-it note in his Escalade.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah well that guy's a dipshit. Batman's not supposed to be a dipshit. Also I didn't realize we were re-re-re-retconning the origin story. My bad.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If people are this pissed about the Batmobile, then Colin Farrell as the Penguin is really going to piss people off.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I dunno about pissed.

I think I’m just burned out on Dead Parents Man in general at this point.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tried to quote but the multi quote deal is busted. I'm not "mad" about the batmobile basically being a charger with some extra shit slapped on it. I just think it's an odd choice. Like making batman look downsy being an odd choice.

And like Russ said Dead Parents Man is wearing me out at this point, especially with all the start/stop reboot/retcon shit happening. Also to many Martha's
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• holy shit that is a terrible photo.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahhahah. Is that Condor Man?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Fuck yeah

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      hahhahah. Is that Condor Man?
                      Yup, one of my earliest rental disappointments.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• A Condorman reference? In 2020? God, how I love this place!

Comment

• So Birds of Prey was mehhhh

Margot's Harley is all over the place still accent wise. MEW was the best however and everything with Ewan's Black Mask and Zzasz was great but this version of Harley is just so mehhhh.

Shazam and MoS are still the best in the DCU as of now IMO.

Comment

• Also, this flick didnt feel like it was in the same Gotham as any of the other flicks. Where the fuck was Batman during all.of this? And yeah I know that it's a nitpick, but for reals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              So Birds of Prey was mehhhh

Margot's Harley is all over the place still accent wise. MEW was the best however and everything with Ewan's Black Mask and Zzasz was great but this version of Harley is just so mehhhh.

Shazam and MoS are still the best in the DCU as of now IMO.
                              Haven't seen BOP yet but I'm with you on SHAZAM and MOS. I also liked WW.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WW lost me in the 3rd act. Gadot is also a terrible actress.

Comment

Working...
                                X