No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ari, Ceej and I spent most of our night gaming bitching about this movie. It's just so bad and gets a pass from the nerds overalll but everyone still shits on Snyder so fuck you nerds.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Before anyone brings up today's news. Cough...I said it ages ago.

Cough...it's still being misreported on purpose to confuse and prevent spoilers.

Cough...I hope you fuckers like Michael Keaton.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What’s the news? Spoil me silly please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Before anyone brings up today's news. Cough...I said it ages ago.

Cough...it's still being misreported on purpose to confuse and prevent spoilers.

Cough...I hope you fuckers like Michael Keaton.
          I love Michael Keaton. I'd say I need to know HOW it's being misrepresented so I can decide how I feel.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Stop being coy bitch. I thought the Keaton shit was known about? All I care about is if I'm going to get a Batfleck movie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Stop being coy bitch. I thought the Keaton shit was known about? All I care about is if I'm going to get a Batfleck movie.
              Sorry, got busy.

Spoiler: Which Earth are you? 

Keaton Batman is EARTH 1 Bats
              Pattison is Earth 2 Bats
              and so on and so forth

Multiple Earths, multiple movie takes. Everything co-existing.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• How about Kilmer and Clooney? are they considered their own earths OR are they considered to be the Keaton Batman?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  How about Kilmer and Clooney? are they considered their own earths OR are they considered to be the Keaton Batman?
                  Unlike Spider-Man, they're only bringing back 1 old favorite for Batman or The Flash: The Brave and the Bold or whatever they're calling the capeshit this week.

Comment

• I thought this original WW image was pretty neat in terms of what Snyder was going for. WW destroying fools while looking for Ares.
                    Wonder-Woman-Zack-Snyder-Photo.jpg

Comment

• What I really like is how the Batman movies keep bouncing on and off HBO Max every other month. Not at all confusing. it's like the Nolan movies go on, and the Burton movies come off. And the cartoons just keep getting added. I wanted to watch 89 a couple weeks ago but it was gone again, but it comes back on the 1st.

Comment

• Yeah, I wanted to watch Returns during Xmas and it wasn't there. Piss poor scheduling teebeehaytch
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Less than two months before the grand capeshitposting extravaganza of our time
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know people love to hate on this but I honestly can't wait to see his version if only so I'll have a cohesive ending to 2 movies I really enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X