No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm totally indifferent. Pretty burnt on superhero/comic flicks.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Harley still looks like shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• to be honest, it's that fucking terrible stupid ugly fucking face tattoo. So dumb. I can look past the whorish costumes (which I wasn't even a fan in the comics) but not that dumb fucking tattoo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• NO NO NO NO NO

Comment

• This will be the film they screen at all the Gathering of the Juggalos from here on out.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aaaannnnnd... rep to Krol!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: I'll take pity on you for the week. 

BvS

Mercy is Asian, still Luthor's major domo.
                        Zod's corpse drives a lot of what happens to Supes in the movie.
                        Wonder Woman shows up for a whopping 18 minutes.
                        Which additional heroes still make the cut is left way up in the air at this point.

Suicide Squad

The driving force of the movie is the Harley Quinn origin.
                        Film will be under 2 hours, fast moving.
                        Outside of the robbery, 90% of the objectionable material has been cut. (Thank Will Smith for that)
                        No Deathstroke in film. (I've got people splitting heavy on this, but evidence says NO)

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• what was objectionable in SS? I mean, the fucking movie is called Suicide Squad. Goddammit Smiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            what was objectionable in SS? I mean, the fucking movie is called Suicide Squad. Goddammit Smiff.

Early drafts had sexual assault, Joker basically raping a young girl, people getting shot in the face and an ethnic person getting their scrotum smashed open.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THANKS ALOT WILL SMITH.

Comment

• That should piss off the DCU dorks.

EVERYTHING MUST BE GRIM N GRITTY ALL THE TIME OR ELSE IT'S NOT REAL CINEMA!
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X