• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told ya, Rob.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Randal Park's entire role was a reshoot from last summer.

After Batman v Superman imploded (and with his clout thanks to The Conjuring), he actually gave his walking papers until the studio swore on their first born he could make Aquaman however he saw fit. Unchallenged on every decision. And good or bad (I think the latter), this is Wan 10000000% in charge.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ya'll should have seen it in 4DX.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahahaha. Like I told you last night that's all I was thinking of while I was bored in the theater. "Maybe this would be better if I was being sprayed with air and water?"

That being said, I want James Wan to make a He-Man film and go balls deep with the CG and creatures because that shit totally worked for me.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            You didn't like underwater orc battle over half-brother who's upset about pollution?
            It made no sense. He already showed that he could fuck up the surface world easily. Why does he need the LOTR armies?

Also, boo to the fact we never got to know the crab army. That one scene was so goddamn laughable when that crab general was being all defiant. Like "Who are you? Why do I care? Is this movie almost over yet?"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I enjoyed Aquaman.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• that's cause you're a DC shill. We all know that.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ptLZlrE8MrQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Cant believe that made it to a real thing
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm slightly excited IF ONLY FOR McGregor's Black Mask. Also MEW as the Huntress could be kind of neat.

Comment

• Is that for SS2 or the Harley Quinn solo film?
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Birds of Prey.

Comment

• Batfleck out, new movie out 2021 featuring younger Bruce and a bunch of villains.

Gunn now possibly directing SS2 but with whole new cast /characters?

WTF DC? WTF.

Comment

• What twink are they putting in the suit this time?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nothing that Reeves has said/promised is anything we haven't already heard before from him and/or seen before onscreen. Not knocking him but can we fucking stop pretending like this is groundbreaking.

A Batman who does detective work? Been there.
                                A "film noir" environment? Done that.
                                A film with multiple villains? Seriously, we're pretending this is new???

What's next, are they gonna claim they drew inspiration from Frank Miller?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X