BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting.

As much as I think the character needs to take a leave of absence in the comics, I always appreciate the attempts by actors to put their own stamp on the character. Unless we're talking Jared Leto.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Interesting.

As much as I think the character needs to take a leave of absence in the comics, I always appreciate the attempts by actors to put their own stamp on the character. Unless we're talking Jared Leto.

Between the early script leaks and what has gotten out, this is the best way to put it.

Take this film as what lead him to Axis Chemicals. Don't go in expecting The Joker until the very, very end.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• As long as Joaquin is committed to it, I'm firmly on board unless Warner completely butchers it in post.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks fine to me.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Outfit's good, but the makeup isn't doing it for me. Makes him look more tired than terrifying.

Comment

• Amazed this is a movie that even exists. Part of me wonders if this is a means to backdoor a new Batman in.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P3rPb7PsOiU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WaWnLiffxJ4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• shit, that looks pretty decent. Manta looks doooope.

Comment

• Damn, that chase sequence on the rooftops (and through the walls) was tight as all hell.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Momoa remains my issue. Everything else looks wild (in a good way).
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• so uh...James Gunn to write and possibly direct new Suicide Squad movie...

shit. Let this happen. Please.

Comment

• I mean, he would be taking over someone else's damaged goods. Suicide Squad was a mega hit that you can't too many people who said they dug it and two years on, there's been zero movement on another one.

If he wants to play within the DCEU (or whatever the fuck it is nowadays), let him do it with his own set of toys like he did with Guardians.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It was a mega hit?

Comment

Working...
                                X