No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so latest scuttlebutt is that Alec Baldwin will be playing Thomas Wayne (as a Trump type) in the new Joker movie?

Ok.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      so latest scuttlebutt is that Alec Baldwin will be playing Thomas Wayne (as a Trump type) in the new Joker movie?

Ok.

What I don't get is from talk, it's just an extended cameo. Meanwhile, Marc Maron will be in about 25-30% of the movie and DeNiro will be there for at least 10-15%. Why go for names unless they're major players?

Still, the Oscar Isaac possibly joining The Batman cast lines up with things I've been hearing for months now.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Isaac as a bad guy or as Batman? Either way, I'm here for it. I love that dude.

Comment

• Oh shit. Oscar as Bats? I'd be interested. I still want my solo Batfleck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still want my solo Batfleck.

Boozefleck. bAAtfleck.

Comment

• [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Boozefleck. bAAtfleck.
                Man, Boozefleck would have been fucking great.

"Fuck Batman."

Fuck yeah you would, Robin. Bruce's teats are ripe as fuck with post-cycle gyno and well whisky, you clownshoe.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

so latest scuttlebutt is that Alec Baldwin will be playing Thomas Wayne (as a Trump type) in the new Joker movie?

Ok.
                  and he's quit the movie.

Comment

and he's quit the movie.

It made zero sense to even entertain it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• My basic interest is seeing Phoenix in the makeup (which I'm sure will be the closing 10-15 minutes of the movie) and that's it.

Props to WB/DC for going in a different direction after Cavill's Supes and Batfleck got fart-in-the-wind reactions.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So no more Caville as Supes. Huge fucking bummer. New rumor is that they are looking at Michael B. Jordan for new Supes.

Gonna love the backlash on that one if it happens. Caville was great dammit, just was in some not so great movies.

Fuck it, leave Supes alone for a bit and do Supergirl instead. Make her a complete badass.

Comment

• sounds like WB is maybe backtracking on this? They issued an update stating that the future is uncertain with Supes but that their relationship with Cavill remains strong.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh shit, here's hoping. I really like him as Superman dammit.

Comment

• I'd bet money this is all a marketing ploy by WB to see if there's actual interest in another stand alone Superman film.

Either that, or they just want to try and copy the success of Black Panther.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• They're half-heartedly backtracking. Story was starting to break last night, they couldn't get in front of it.

MBJ is one of several that are being looked at for Supes. Honestly, I'm all for Cavill leaving. It's in his best interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X