No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viola Davis will be Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad and the greater DC Cinematic universe.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• She's a cool cat.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so how much truth to these SupesVsBats being split movies rumors?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          so how much truth to these SupesVsBats being split movies rumors?

WB is sending out kill orders to site posting that screen cap. I got a shitty email from my favorite entertainment IP attorney and I didn't have the chance to post it.

So, yeah.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• oh goddammit. FUCK YOU HOBBIT MOVIES
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              oh goddammit. FUCK YOU HOBBIT MOVIES

If you people don't like it, QUIT SEEING THEM. Even in Rob-o-vision.

Comment

• I don't see them dammit! I AM NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM FOR ONCE

Comment

• To steal a line from the greatest actor of his generation:

YIPPEE!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking lame.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They're splitting the Batman vs Superman movie?

Awesome.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• And when might we expect to hear that the new Star Wars trilogy is actually being split into 6 new movies? Plus the spin-offs?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Part 1
                        Star Wars: The Force Awakens Part 2 - slightly more awake now, the Force had a coffee and took a dump
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Made me do a spit-take, Trejo. Nice work.

Comment

• Honestly, I am totally cool with MORE Batman vs Superman.

Comment

• Splitting movies is such a retarded idea. It's not The lord of the Fucking Rings everytime.

If you can't make one movie out of it, you planned it wrong.

Wait, it's DC, so it's on par with their planning.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Honestly, I am totally cool with MORE Batman vs Superman.
                                But is the MORE you're getting just cutting room shit they kept to stretch it for the $$$$? If so eat mah cock and balls.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X