No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't listen to Billy his opinions are not that of a normal person.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• seriously tho, the extended version is what should have hit theaters and if it did I would like to think the backlash would not have been nearly what it was.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        don't listen to Billy his opinions are not that of a normal person.
        Rob has spent months trying to get us to relive MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so tell me who is normal hmmmmmmmmmm?

Comment

• that's not even that bad in the scheme of things. Yeah it was a bit silly and it's not different in the extended cut, but given time to breathe with the extra 35 mins the movie is much better.

Comment

• With Rob on this one. The 'Martha' thing is still stupid and Eisenberg still sucks, but the first 2 acts make a lot more sense and there's shit in there to flesh things out. Supes benefits the most as he's made much more interesting and sympathetic in the extended cut.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Meh. Flash looks like shit. Cyborg and Wonder Woman look good, Aquaman is in full Conan the Barbarian mode, and Batman is back to wearing Iron Man armor.

Comment

• I'm reserving judgement until real trailer hits. I like the reasoning for the Flash and they had to do something different as opposed to the TV show. Plus the armor stuff here looks like a battle near the end or something. Probably against mind controlled Supes or whatever.

Comment

• Oh god. Why has cyborg guy a second Transformer face where his dick is supposed to be?

Comment

• haha, it's Savitar. It's where he's hiding out during the down time on The Flash

Comment

• I don't know what those words mean. In any language.

Comment

• hahah. Fil will get it and then will be able to explain.

Comment

• He's got a Kuatto.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              Oh god. Why has cyborg guy a second Transformer face where his dick is supposed to be?
                              THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID TO MY GIRLFRIEND!

"Look at this guy's weird cyber-demon dick?"

"Oh god he does have a cyber dick!"

This movie looks so shitty.

Comment

• don't care, still pumped

Comment

Working...
                                X