No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to the podcast now. Where was Rerb having these issues with Man of Steel? Your issues have been there in the DC Movies since DAY FUCKING ONE.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The thing with MoS is that I was never a fan of Superman to begin with BUT that movie made me one. BUT I get that fans prior to the movie saw Snyder ruining the character. It's odd but I truly do love Man of Steel.

I was a HUGE fan of Quinn/Joker and in my mind they fucking RUINED those characters. Margot was TERRIBLE and had some of the WORST lines in this whole fucking movie.

I can't believe people are saying she's the best thing since sliced bread.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The thing with MoS is that I was never a fan of Superman to begin with BUT that movie made me one. BUT I get that fans prior to the movie saw Snyder ruining the character. It's odd but I truly do love Man of Steel.

I was a HUGE fan of Quinn/Joker and in my mind they fucking RUINED those characters. Margot was TERRIBLE and had some of the WORST lines in this whole fucking movie.

I can't believe people are saying she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Waller is the greatest ever in the film. But, Boomerang and Harley got what made the characters work. It's not exact takes, but it's close enough for film.

Hell, I'm just glad that someone remembered that Croc was supposed to be African American.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Boomerang was one of my favorite parts.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Boomerang was one of my favorite parts.

The definitive Suicide Squad writer watched the movie: http://www.comicmix.com/2016/08/07/j...suicide-squad/

Ostrander says that this is his Waller and Boomerang.

Comment

• he was solely needed more in this movie. all of his lines went over like gangbusters. He was hilarious.

Comment

he was solely needed more in this movie. all of his lines went over like gangbusters. He was hilarious.

Snyder directed the scene with his one big laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  The definitive Suicide Squad writer watched the movie: http://www.comicmix.com/2016/08/07/j...suicide-squad/

Ostrander says that this is his Waller and Boomerang.
                  This is cool, will have to read this later. My brother and I walked out of the movie loving that they got Waller right.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• 2 days later and I still hate the shit out of this movie. God it's so fucking dumb. ugh.

Comment

• The Joker should have been the fucking villain in this movie. Make him look for the Enchantress or some shit because he found out that there is some magic bullshit that could help him defeat Batfleck.

Also, Waller's whole idea behind the SS makes NO SENSE. What the fuck can a dude with Boomerangs, a dude who can climb shit real well, and fucking HARLEY QUINN do to a super powered threat? Not even taking in effect that WALLER was the FUCKING REASON this whole movie existed. She actually is fucking stupid when you stop to think about her dumb fucking plan.

goddammit. I feel like I could come up with a better story and I know nothing about the fucking characters for the most part.

Comment

• seriously, this shit is terrible

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YPAC3bD0guA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ANGAR Rob is my favorite.

Someone I know, and is a HUGE DC comic fan, and bigger fan of Suicide Squad saw it Saturday. She said she didn't hate it, but the more she told me about it the more she realized she really hated it. She despises everything about Leto in the movie.

Comment

• it's just so goddamn stupid and it didn't have to be.

Comment

• also, where the fuck was this scene?

Goddammit this thing was edited so terribly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                She despises everything about Leto in the movie.
                                That's because he's fucking TERRIBLE. Getting past the stupid look of the character and you're left with a TERRIBLE take on the character with the script we have to go on.

He's like a normal thug with white makeup on. Not some scary clown prince of crime.

"YA GOT BEEF?!"

"BEEEEEF????!?"

ugh, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit Leto.

Comment

Working...
                                X