BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Batman: Darkest Dawn of the Knight
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Batman Stroke of Death
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Batman: At the Stroke of Midnight
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heh.

I hated that the Arkham games couldn't leave Arkham out of the name after the first game. Like we wouldn't know the next game was related in some way without Arkham in the name.

I'm a weird DC fanboy.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Batman: Dicks Out for Martha
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Batman: Harambe Rising Darkly
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Batman: DARKNESS! NO PARENTS!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pimz7kmkW6o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• BUT B UT BUT AYER SAID THEATRICAL WAS HIS CUT

lulz.

Comment

• I'd love it if this extra 13 mins actually made the movie make sense. I doubt it though.

Comment

• Never bothered watching this in theaters.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You didn't miss much. It's terrible.

Comment

• So I heard. DCEU lost me altogether after Batman vs Superman and this continued "No, no, guys... THIS TIME.. they listened! It will be better now"

No. They didn't.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Ehhhh, I'll still stand by the extended cut of Bats and will continue to do so

Comment

• YOU FOOOOOOOL!
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X