No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Manta is the big baddie for the Aquaman film. Woo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Black Manta is the big baddie for the Aquaman film. Woo.
      If his voice is electronically enhanced like Ted Cassidy's was in the Super Friends cartoons I watched as a kid, I'm down.

Comment

• So, from the other day.

Spoiler: Possible JL Part 1 outline 

It's a few months after BVS and Suicide Squad. WW and Bats are using Wayne's money to investigate the rise of metahumans.

Bats finds Flash and Aquaman first, then WW finds Cyborg. Cyborg wants to join the team to find his father. Vic's father along with other prominent scientists and DC namedrops have been kidnapped by Parademons.

Aquaman is hesistant to help until his home is attacked by Apokolips' forces searching a grotto for a hidden Mother Box. His home is destroyed and he leaves Willem Dafoe to rebuild it.

Meanwhile, the JL figures out that whomever is doing all of this is after 3 Mother Boxes left on Earth. 1 to the Atlanteans (they captured), 1 to the Amazonians and the other 1 is powering Cyborg.

WW reveals that the Amazonians gave their Mother Box to a local nation to bury in a secret locale (scene from trailer). Scene reveals our big bad Steppenwolf and a few other New Gods. They've been sent from Apokolips to Earth to recover the Mother Boxes for their master.

Shit isn't going so well, so they're having the captured scientists building a means to track them, as well as a giant Boom Tube to open a direct path between Apokolips and Earth.

The team is assembled and trying to make the best of things, as they learn more about Cyborg's Mother Box. They use it to track down Vic's dad, as they realize the pinging in the Mother Box is its form of sentience. It can talk and it's talking to all tech in the universe.

Parademon fight ensues. Team loses Cyborg and retreats. Steppenwolf now has 2 boxes.

WW hunts down the Amazonians' long lost box and frees it. She communicates with it, as she has a plan.

Batman thinks she's nuts and works with the others to free the Scientists and Cyborg.

Batman, Flash and Aquaman free the Scientists, kill Parademons and rescues Cyborg. But, Cyborg's Mother Box has triggered the Boom Tube to open.

First comes Desaad, Himon and then Darkseid. Darkseid is on Earth.

Meanwhile, we find that WW is back in Smallville. Using the Mother Box, she unearths Clark Kent's grave. The Mother Box pings like crazy and Clark's eyes open. Supes is back.

End of Part 1 of this scriptment, early draft, whatever the cock it is. All I know is that I've had 2 weeks of this goon hollering and wavering that is the real deal. Other things about it have checked out, so I'm cautiously backing it for now.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          GIVE ME MONEY WARNER BROTHERS

METROPOLIS MULTIVERSE

GOGGINS/FRANCO
          AFFLECK/ELBA
          IRONS/DENCH
          Holy shit.

Comment

• Is a Mother Box the DC equivalent of an Infinity Stone? In the comics, I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Is a Mother Box the DC equivalent of an Infinity Stone? In the comics, I mean.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Box

They're the ultimate computer.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Troy writes about Suicide Squad
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• dude that JL synopsis sounds dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Very nice!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Very nice!
                      I try. It mainly came from people asking questions about the original comics. It's like half of those people are dead (PRE NEW 52/REBIRTH) for good reason.

Ostrander's book had a very high bodycount and heavy shit for being an in-DC Universe book.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LPJ8b7zwa98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Doug Liman doing Justice League Dark.

Comment

• Deathstroke and Mr Freeze (haha) confirmed for something?

Comment

• Umberto Gonzalez is saying Deathstroke is in the Batman solo film. I'm cool with this. Hoping we can get Nightwing in the movie too.

Guess he probably won't be back in Arrow though. He's still their best villain.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I didn't think they were filming on that yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X