No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, LOLS to infinity for "why did you say that name?" I mean, come on.

Comment

• WE LEGIT LAUGHED SO LOUD AND GOT SHUSHED. It was great. That was the BEST WORST line reading in the whole movie. It's fucking GLORIOUS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I want the Injustice shit to play out in the movie. Just have Superman punch right through The Joker and shit. That's the world Zack wants to play in, so just DO IT.
        Heh, Injustice or the Crime Syndicate are way closer to his versions of the characters.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oh, since I generally think he sucks and really bagged on him since he was cast, I gotta say I liked Eisenberg's Luthor. I mean, he's completely punchable but the unhinged science maniac worked surprisingly well. He wasn't going to be at all menacing as an imposing man of industry so this alternate take really worked for me. This was the biggest surprise for me.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Some thoughts based on today's deleted scene. 

If Luthor summons Darkseid, then why bring up the image of Yuga Khan? Yuga Khan was brutally overthrown by Darkseid, but Darkseid stays scared of him for a reason.

Yuga Khan doesn't have the Omega Beams/Effect. But, he's the only living thing to have broken free of the Source Wall. Imagine an alien New God that if Batman beats him in the present...can teleport back to Crime Alley and beat Bruce's parents to death with Bruce's 8 year old body.

If DC/WB doesn't go broke by then, I do look forward to seeing the New Gods onscreen. Even if I believe that Snyder is the complete wrong fit for these movies and that his vision would work WAY better with other characters.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want all of that to happen. ESPECIALLY THE BEATING OF THE PARENTS WITH A DEAD KID.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Oh, since I generally think he sucks and really bagged on him since he was cast, I gotta say I liked Eisenberg's Luthor. I mean, he's completely punchable but the unhinged science maniac worked surprisingly well. He wasn't going to be at all menacing as an imposing man of industry so this alternate take really worked for me. This was the biggest surprise for me.
                I loved his Luthor. I feel like a bunch of his character stuff hit the cutting room floor as well. I think it would be HILARIOUSLY AWESOME if they give him the giant green robot suit to tool around in.

Comment

• I'd be totally on board with the green suit. I think it would fit with his character, too. Hey, this Kryptonian monster didn't work but Batman did okay with his armor so maybe I need a suit!

So let's talk some more about Halt and Ride a Wheelchair

Spoiler: Scoot! 
                  Let's put aside the bomb building scene that was never touched on again. It went toward his mindset but it was nothing that wasn't established with his defacing the memorial, really. Here's my question- does anyone agree with me that Lex was stealing the WayneCorp checks and sending them back without Scoot's knowledge? Lex hints at that idea during his talk with Supes on the helipad.

It makes sense to me. It would keep Scoot isolated, stoke his resentment of his employer and everyone else, and make it easier for Lex to appear as a savior when he shows up with the chair bomb.

Comment

I'd be totally on board with the green suit. I think it would fit with his character, too. Hey, this Kryptonian monster didn't work but Batman did okay with his armor so maybe I need a suit!

Let's put aside the bomb building scene that was never touched on again. It went toward his mindset but it was nothing that wasn't established with his defacing the memorial, really. Here's my question- does anyone agree with me that Lex was stealing the WayneCorp checks and sending them back without Scoot's knowledge? Lex hints at that idea during his talk with Supes on the helipad.

It makes sense to me. It would keep Scoot isolated, stoke his resentment of his employer and everyone else, and make it easier for Lex to appear as a savior when he shows up with the chair bomb.

Everything with Scoot was not needed fluff. It's setting up a red herring for a red herring and then using it to poorly explain away a story angle.

Snyder does that shit a lot, he's just getting called out more now because it was about every other plot turn this time out.

What Man of Steel fucked in characterization, BvS fucked in plot development and advancement.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I'd be totally on board with the green suit. I think it would fit with his character, too. Hey, this Kryptonian monster didn't work but Batman did okay with his armor so maybe I need a suit!

This is how I interpreted it.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah Lex says as much about the red scribblings or whatever.

Comment

• Just read who Jimmy Olsen was. I actually kind of love how much Snyder fucking HATES his own audience.

Comment

• Who are these people that love fucking Jimmy Olsen? Seriously. Who gives a fuck about that guy?

Comment

• Also, the thing that SHOULD have happened with that scene is right before the gun goes off, Supes should have just swooped down and the bullet should have bounced off his eye like that ridiculous shot in Returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Also, the thing that SHOULD have happened with that scene is right before the gun goes off, Supes should have just swooped down and the bullet should have bounced off his eye like that ridiculous shot in Returns.

That would've shown that Snyder got the character.

Instead, we've got a fucked central figure.

WE WANT TO MAKE HIM A GOD ON EARTH, BUT HE CAN'T BE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE! Except when we need it. But, not when we don't need it.

Cut to:

Dude, his mom is named Martha too! We're going to Chili's while Doomsday skull fucks Wonder Woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X