BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But still: LEX4PREZ
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, maybe I'm wrong but hasn't Batman killed people in like EVERY GODDAMN BATMAN MOVIE at some point? I mean dude killed the Joker, blew up circus freaks, killed ninjas, etc..

So people who have problems with Batfleck doing it doesn't seem to make sense to me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X9ZoKKQsxis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• THAT CLAY FACE:

Comment

• Haha, the batnips.

Comment

• The nips killed during our screening. So funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I am real curious to see this extended cut (I don't care if it's R or whatever) because this honestly felt like they cut out 30-35 mins of story shit and reworked shit.
                If they cut another 45 minutes it would make sense again.

Comment

also, maybe I'm wrong but hasn't Batman killed people in like EVERY GODDAMN BATMAN MOVIE at some point? I mean dude killed the Joker, blew up circus freaks, killed ninjas, etc..

So people who have problems with Batfleck doing it doesn't seem to make sense to me.
                  Totally. It's why all the crying over BATMAN HAS A GUN when the shot of him holding the rifle was hilarious. First, Batman has always used non-lethal firearms for doing shit. Second, Batman racks up MASSIVE body counts in all the movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    If they cut another 45 minutes it would make sense again.
                    I feel as if the scenes in this movie are out of order. I wish I could find this reddit post I saw this weekend that said the same thing. Based on clothes that Lex was wearing shit was definitely out of place. Like a whole subplot was cut or something. I dunno.

I'm bummed that people hate it but I'm glad that I still went to see it and I legit did enjoy it.

It could pull an Ultron on me though (which I loved in the theater) and when I see it again on blu I won't be a fan.

Comment

• There were definitely plots that were cut, or just never finished. The terrorists/Lex bullet/Superman causing issues by helping makes absolutely zero sense. And that coffee can bomb. Shown being built then NEVER referenced. What Lex learned from the Krypton ship (obviously Darkseid) but what a shit way to introduce a bigger threat "He's coming!" Shit, he could be talking about Superman.

Comment

• I only wished that
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        the Joker showed up in prison at the end talking to Lex. I honestly thought that was what was going to happen

Comment

I only wished that
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          the Joker showed up in prison at the end talking to Lex. I honestly thought that was what was going to happen

Spoiler: DCU Spoilers 

To keep continuity with Suicide Squad, Joker couldn't be in prison.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Does that flick happen prior to this movie then?

Comment

• The line that Bats says about the Joker made it seem like he's dead in this flick.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s-MUzvASr8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X