No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great explanation of why Snyder doesn't get Superman, Troy.

Glad to hear that it seems Batman is good in this from Troy and others, as I figured he probably would. It's a shame that Superman wasn't fixed, although I had my doubts he would be. He really needed it.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• IMAX 3-D Friday night at 6:30Pm for us. I'm in the camp that really liked MoS, so I'm hoping to have a good time, but I have a really bad feeling about this one...

Keeping my expectations as low as possible. What worries me is, if this bombs, what happens to everything else WB is planning? I really like Cavill and want to see more of him as Supes.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Agreed on Cavill. I really like the guy (and I especially loved him in MAN FROM UNCLE) and want him to succeed.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Give DC to Inarittu and let him go insane. Fun insane.

And I liked Man of Steel too. Only time I liked Superman.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Give DC to Inarittu and let him go insane. Fun insane.

And I liked Man of Steel too. Only time I liked Superman.
            The wrong Mexicano to give it to, but the results would be the film version of a hate fuck. I'd watch.

Cavill is cool. Liked him in UNCLE, and even like him as Superman despite how I feel about Man of Steel.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• There's a 5 minute video of McWeeny's "first reaction."

I almost watched it. Then I realized I'd rather fart.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Count me in the Man of Steel bandwagon.

Liked it. Well-acted especially from Adams whose Lois, as much as I grew up on Kidder and liked Bosworth, is the first who felt like an actual hard-ass reporter and Cavill carried himself well despite lacking that mid-Western humility/charm Reeve and Routh had in spades. Cool to see heavy sci-fi elements brought to the table for Supes on screen.

But it had serious structural problems with its writing and editing. Its biggest sin was not depowering him. Once again, he's an indestructible god who can't get hurt. Even when he and the Kryptonian baddies tussle, no torn clothes, no bruises, no blood. Hard to relate to your hero if you don't feel the punches he endures.

But this... this Batman v. Superman nonsense was never a good idea, besides the note-worthy casting.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Depowering Superman? He's fucking Superman bro. Depowering him and he's some other random ass DC schlub. The problem with Supes narratives isn't his powers, it's the slight lack of empathy for humanity and a comparable nemesis. IMHO that is.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who's deflowering Superman though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ahhahaha
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aBJyp2LFHgk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YESSSSSS
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Depowering Superman? He's fucking Superman bro. Depowering him and he's some other random ass DC schlub. The problem with Supes narratives isn't his powers, it's the slight lack of empathy for humanity and a comparable nemesis. IMHO that is.
                            This. That's why Superman Return was so fucking boring, despite Routh being good.

I don't want to see Superman fight burglars (or accountants...), I want to see him punch Godzilla like a fucking piƱata.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OK, seeing this tonight at 6pm. I'll report afterwards as to my reactions.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Remember, I HATE FUN.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, Matt! Tell fun to fuck off!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X